Storage

For any and all questions about feeding, diet and different foods. Questions and posts about purchasing from stores should be made in the Shopping section.

Topic author
Hermiesguardian

Storage

Post by Hermiesguardian » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:37 pm

I saw someone on here use something like this for storing their dried food. But someone else mentioned keeping the food airtight for freshness. I've been using this for a couple of months and it's great for organizing the food.Image

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
raising son's dog, Dante. Husky/hound.
Raising daughter's hermit crabs, Shelder, Paras and Derek. Added 2 more of my own (of course) Pete and Stryper. Former mommy to 2 guinea pigs and beloved cat, Nissi

ciaraalston

Re: Storage

Post by ciaraalston » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:42 am

My boyfriend thought about a fishing lure case. all the little compartments and it seals. :lol:
4 purple pinchers & 2 ecuadorians living a life of luxury in south west Louisiana.
Follow my hermit crab learning journey on instagram! @hermitcrabs_in_the_boot

Topic author
Hermiesguardian

Re: Storage

Post by Hermiesguardian » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:47 am

ciaraalston wrote:My boyfriend thought about a fishing lure case. all the little compartments and it seals. :lol:
That's a good idea. But I already have this. Lol. But it's not sealed.
raising son's dog, Dante. Husky/hound.
Raising daughter's hermit crabs, Shelder, Paras and Derek. Added 2 more of my own (of course) Pete and Stryper. Former mommy to 2 guinea pigs and beloved cat, Nissi