Tuna and turtle food?!

For any and all questions about feeding, diet and different foods. Questions and posts about purchasing from stores should be made in the Shopping section.

Topic author
gflor119

Tuna and turtle food?!

Post by gflor119 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:53 pm

Hi, I had two questions about foods that I plan on giving my crabbies as soon as they come up from their molt, but I just wanted to make sure they were safe.
~First is this tuna which I believe should be safe as it only has 3 ingredients, but let me know what you guys think.
~Secondly is this leftover 3 in 1 turtle food I have that has separate chambers in the bottle for pellets, krill, and baby shrimp. Obviously I won’t give them the pellets, but the krill and shrimp each only have that one ingredient, so I think it should be fine right?
(I haven’t gotten the app to upload pictures so here are the links)

https://www.chewy.com/tetra-reptomin-se ... /dp/126193

https://www.samsclub.com/p/solid-white- ... tect=false

Just to clarify, the turtle food krill has one ingredient: freeze dried krill and the shrimp has also only one ingredient: sun dried freshwater shrimp, which is all it says.
The tuna only has three ingredients in total: white tuna,water,sea salt.
They only have a little bit of ingredients that don’t seem to have any preservatives or anything. Let me know what you think!

JoeHermits
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Tuna and turtle food?!

Post by JoeHermits » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:57 pm

Tuna, krill, and shrimp are all safe, as are most seafoods.

Generally they’re fine as long as they don’t have any synthetic preservatives added.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Topic author
gflor119

Re: Tuna and turtle food?!

Post by gflor119 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:54 pm

JoeHermits wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:57 pm
Tuna, krill, and shrimp are all safe, as are most seafoods.

Generally they’re fine as long as they don’t have any synthetic preservatives added.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you I’ll see if they like it! :innocent: