Dinner Time for Crabbies!

For any and all questions about feeding, diet and different foods. Questions and posts about purchasing from stores should be made in the Shopping section.

Topic author
LittleCinderella

Dinner Time for Crabbies!

Post by LittleCinderella » Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:28 pm

Hermit crab dinner! Clockwise from left: blackberries & raspberries, coconut w/oil, peanut butter, salmon & trout wet cat food, tuna, and zucchini, all sprinkled with dried daphnia.

I'm still learning what mine like. I have found peanut butter gets eaten, but I'm not sure what else is preferred. ImageImage

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

Hermiesguardian

Re: Dinner Time for Crabbies!

Post by Hermiesguardian » Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:15 pm

They're pretty picky. If they don't like something this week, they may like it in a couple of weeks. Always try food again.
raising son's dog, Dante. Husky/hound.
Raising daughter's hermit crabs, Shelder, Paras and Derek. Added 2 more of my own (of course) Pete and Stryper. Former mommy to 2 guinea pigs and beloved cat, Nissi

Motörcrab

Re: Dinner Time for Crabbies!

Post by Motörcrab » Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:23 pm

Be sure to check out our safe foods list. There's a ton of things that are pretty common grocery items you probably have right in your home now. I try to stick to feeding organics. That's my personal choice.

Like HG said, try things several times and different way, chopped, sliced, dried, cooked. they can be weird when it comes to food.
Coenobita Curiosities offering crabby decor
https://www.etsy.com/shop/CoenobitaCuriosities