Climbing wall question

This is where you discuss the conditions of your crabitat -- temperature, humidity, substrate, decorating, etc.

Topic author
ciaraalston

Re: Climbing wall question

Post by ciaraalston » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:59 pm

Lol! Yes they are!
Also I might add that my popsicle bridge fell apart completely... :( I guess with the humidity and heat the glue just didn't hold up. Lasted only a couple of days and they never even got on it! Guess I'm back to the drawing board. Lol
4 purple pinchers & 2 ecuadorians living a life of luxury in south west Louisiana.
Follow my hermit crab learning journey on instagram! @hermitcrabs_in_the_boot

elly_bananas

Post by elly_bananas » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:08 pm

ciaraalston wrote:Lol! Yes they are!
Also I might add that my popsicle bridge fell apart completely... :( I guess with the humidity and heat the glue just didn't hold up. Lasted only a couple of days and they never even got on it! Guess I'm back to the drawing board. Lol
What kind of glue did you use?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
She thought she could, so she did!

Topic author
ciaraalston

Post by ciaraalston » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:23 pm

elly_bananas wrote:
ciaraalston wrote:Lol! Yes they are!
What kind of glue did you use?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
The first time I used hot glue. The second round I tried silicone. It took a while to cure but it finally dried and I put it back in the tank. After all of my work, they barely used it Image

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
4 purple pinchers & 2 ecuadorians living a life of luxury in south west Louisiana.

RiNiKy506

Post by RiNiKy506 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:37 pm

I love it! Everything looks amazing! The cave, the little blue flowers, your ivy type plants, your bridge, I love everything! You did a great job putting it together.

♡ Rod ♡ Salty ♡ Bob ♡ Squirt ♡ Crabina ♡
»-♡-> Our Purple Pinchers »-♡->

Topic author
ciaraalston

Post by ciaraalston » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:41 pm

RiNiKy506 wrote:I love it! Everything looks amazing! The cave, the little blue flowers, your ivy type plants, your bridge, I love everything! You did a great job putting it together.

♡ Rod ♡ Salty ♡ Bob ♡ Squirt ♡ Crabina ♡
»-♡-> Our Purple Pinchers »-♡->
Thank you!! Image I feel like I have no eye for design compared to some tanks on here. Y'all truly know how to pull a crabitat together!
This was my first official tank after finding the HCA. I've upgraded them into a 55 gallon. But after we move, I plan on setting the 20 back up as a secondary tank for some possible adoptions. I'll post some pics when I get settled into the new house. Image

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk