Short rant lol

This is where you discuss the conditions of your crabitat -- temperature, humidity, substrate, decorating, etc.

Topic author
fandt94

Short rant lol

Post by fandt94 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:00 am

Frustrated!! Been adding substrate where I can....but now my tat look like a lopsided idk what!!! Lol...I have like 8 inches up front and about that on the front sides...and the back is just.......sinking because of all the ravines these boogers are making!! It’s a hot mess!

Rant over :hlol:
Mom to 3 human boys, 2 dogs - Hemi & Athena, 2 cats - Fat a$$ (realname Spark Plug) & Batman & 5 PP’s - Monstro, Pinkie aka Little Bit, Shellie, other 2 unnamed

Hermiesguardian

Re: Short rant lol

Post by Hermiesguardian » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:13 am

fandt94 wrote:Frustrated!! Been adding substrate where I can....but now my tat look like a lopsided idk what!!! Lol...I have like 8 inches up front and about that on the front sides...and the back is just.......sinking because of all the ravines these boogers are making!! It’s a hot mess!

Rant over :hlol:

:hlol:
raising son's dog, Dante. Husky/hound.
Raising daughter's hermit crabs, Shelder, Paras and Derek. Added 2 more of my own (of course) Pete and Stryper. Former mommy to 2 guinea pigs and beloved cat, Nissi

CrabMommaChara

Post by CrabMommaChara » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:57 am

lol same! my tank looks like a scene from an adventure movie where the character has to jump the dangerous ravine!
Chara, proud new mother of PPs Hermes and Athena

Motörcrab

Post by Motörcrab » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:18 am

I came to the conclusion that it's not my tank anymore. They are meerly squatting in an area of my house. I have no real control of the inside of the tank. Once I decided to give them artistic reign in tank It's a lot less frustrating. Although I do help them out if they have a crazy wheel part and they knock it over.
Coenobita Curiosities offering crabby decor
https://www.etsy.com/shop/CoenobitaCuriosities

soilentgringa

Post by soilentgringa » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:18 pm

Motörcrab wrote:I came to the conclusion that it's not my tank anymore. They are meerly squatting in an area of my house. I have no real control of the inside of the tank. Once I decided to give them artistic reign in tank It's a lot less frustrating. Although I do help them out if they have a crazy wheel part and they knock it over.
I gave up on mine, lol.

I’m about to break it all down to move and am going to replace the raggedy plants and freshen things up with some additional sub since it settled so much, but trying to maintain a Better Crabs and Cholla tank has been a fail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk