Shell heaven!!

This is where you discuss the conditions of your crabitat -- temperature, humidity, substrate, decorating, etc.

Topic author
Overmountain1

Shell heaven!!

Post by Overmountain1 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:08 pm

I just got back from the beach, where I was able to collect all the shells I was missing fr my various sizes, but primarily for my Es and Jumbos. Anyway, got shell envy? I would! A few of these are getting shipped to RiNiKy, but they’re mostly mine. Fellow hermit friends I just had to share.
ImageImageImage

ImageDave the Wondercrab~Pat~MaggieMoo~Billy~
Pop~Corn~Ten~Sam~Tim~GeneImage My PP clan

GotButterflies
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Shell heaven!!

Post by GotButterflies » Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:34 pm

Pretty! I love the green glass ball! :)
Truly blessed to have incredible creatures, wonderful friends and my amazing family in my life!! I'm very thankful & grateful for all of them! www.thehealthyhermit.com

CrabbyLover77

Post by CrabbyLover77 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:29 pm

Yes, my shell envy is definitely kicking in! What a great find!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

"Hunting is not a sport. In a sport, both sides should know they're in the game." -Paul Rodriguez-
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BigBeausBouti ... form-mcnav

Topic author
Overmountain1

Post by Overmountain1 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:58 am

Thanks y’all! I know I was excited, and these were gathered over several gift shop stops! I finally looked one up for on the way out of town, and if you’re ever in the OBX definitely go to one of the OBX Shell Store- that’s the actual name, go figure. They’ve got tons though, and some great stuff for tanks and decorations too. Just had to share that little nugget. Price wise they are fair. Not cheap but competitively priced. Anyway, had to share, new shells are always exciting!

Dave the Wondercrab~Pat~MaggieMoo~Billy~
Pop~Corn~Ten~Sam~Tim~Gene My PP clan