Hello my bigger crabitat

This is where you discuss the conditions of your crabitat -- temperature, humidity, substrate, decorating, etc.

Topic author
SixBitSamurai

Hello my bigger crabitat

Post by SixBitSamurai » Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:59 pm

So I've had my to hermits for about 7 years Isaac and Nikola I won them at a fair in west Virginia found a 18 x18 x18 exo terra for free and they lived in that for many years I'm disabled so everything is budgeted I buy bedding food calcium in salt water mix in bulk 3 times a year I saved up for two years ago to upgrade there tank to a larger one and my next big purchase is going to be a custom side by side fresh and salt water insert for one end of the tank but unfortunately I had some bugs and mold a while back and now there home is so empty since I had to toss just about everything so I need some ideas of things I can add to tank from around the house unfortunately I cant even go out to get stuff because of the virus and I have a compromised immune system so my little chirping friends are great company in this time my other problem is shells every time I order shells the come to big or way to small I had a great place to order from but they've closed down so no my crabs just both molted and I'm in dire need of some shells anyone know wherein can order some cheaply and get them quickly the only shells I could find are some ones on Facebook yardsale the person donated them drop them at my door no contact delivery but they are painted aaahh I did check the interior to make sure there was no paint on inside but still makes me nervous any suggestions Image

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Xenocrab

Re: Hello my bigger crabitat

Post by Xenocrab » Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:35 pm

Naples is a good site for shells. We have bought a bunch from them and our crabs love them!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

6 babies, 4 Es and 15 PPs.

JoeHermits
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Hello my bigger crabitat

Post by JoeHermits » Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:57 pm

[mention]SixBitSamurai [/mention] I’ve removed your extra post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk