Thank you for answer. I tried it and found that the crab was probably injured on her butt, and therefore put down the shell. after the fifth foot of his legs, on the left, something is coming from his butt, in red color, as if he had injured or cut. I do not know. something about his butt or his stomach is coming out of him, or he got some illness due to an injury. it is still in an insulating box in an aquarium with a shell and lives. it looks as if some guts have wiped him through his wounds on his buttocks. is still less active. was passive about a day before he left the shell and his butt worsened and worsened. here are answers for emergency situations what you sent me. I do not know what to do, and if I can help.
1. What kind of substrate is used in your tank and how deep is it?
coco soil and playsand, 10cm deep
2. Do you have gauges in the tank to measure temperature and humidity? If so, where are they located and what temperature and humidity do they usually read? yes, everyday I read it. humidity 75% and temperature around 26°C
3. Is a heat source used in the tank? If so, what?
4. What types of water are available (fresh or salt) and how is the water treated (what brands of dechlorinator or salt mix and what ratio is used to mix it)?
fresh water is produced through the filter jug Brita, resting at room temperature. salt water is given irregularly, made through betta salt
5. What kinds of food do you feed and how often is it replaced?
every day they get fresh fruits and vegetables, dried fish or shrimp, irregularly seeds and eggs. once a week they get the crab granule sousine from hikari
6. How long have you had the crab and what species is it, if known?
I have crabs 3 mounths, Ceonobita clypeatus
7. Has your crab molted, and how long ago did it happen?
2 another crabs molted 2months ago (they was in substrate 3 weeks)
8. What type of housing are the crabs kept in, what size is it and what kind of lid is on the housing?
aquarium with wooden cover with air holes, and small led lighting, 60x30x30
9. How many crabs are in the tank and about how large are they?
5 crabs, M-L, I think
10. How many extra shells are usually kept in the tank, if any?
around 12-15 shells, M-XL
11. Have there been any fumes or chemicals near the crabitat recently?
12. How often do you clean the tank and how?
every week clean the ground from the feces and if necessary soil. at first I cleaned out of ignorance more often, I did not know anything about burying, now I did
13. Are sponges used in the water dish? If so, how are they cleaned?
I had one at the beginning, but the crabs were afraid of it. in our country it is difficult to buy them. I dont know how to use sponges
14. Has anything new been added to your crabitat recently?
just reorganizing decorations
15. Is there any other information you would like to share that might be helpful (anything that is regularly part of your crab care, playtime, bathing, etc.)?
all crabs have a regular regime, regularly eat, drink, are accustomed to climbing human hands. I give them bathing in the box for two to three weeks. new shells and shells from the aquarium regularly brew. the sick crab was bought a month ago, was sore at the beginning, socialized lately, and was fine. this problem has occurred. was bought in another store with one crab, which immediately went to scrambling and has not yet appeared. the other 3 crabs are in perfect order.
16. Please describe the emergency situation in detail.
the situation is described above in the post
I dont know what to do....
If he’s not taking a shell you’ll have to reshell him manually. Rinse the substrate off of him and his shell and gently place him inside.
If you fill out the emergency template we may have clues as to why he left his shell.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk