Just added one feisty new crab.

Please post here if you are a new crab owner and someone will be along shortly to welcome you to the HCA! This is also the place to welcome new crabbies to your clan!

Topic author
FJrocks003

Just added one feisty new crab.

Post by FJrocks003 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:58 pm

Happy to announce that I just added a new crab, Fleck, to the tank. It has only been a few weeks but she is already the obvious dominate crab. I'm glade to say the she is not suffering from any pps, though the mourning after I got her I was shocked to see that she had eaten all the food I put out. I guess that she most have been really relieved to have a fresh meal instead of all that store-bought garbage Petsmart was giving her. :crabbigsmile:
Proud owner of two snakes, one dog, too many fish, and 3 hermit crabs.

Crabby7Crabber

Re: Just added one feisty new crab.

Post by Crabby7Crabber » Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:52 am

<3 Glad to hear she's in good care now. My crabbies' food dish was absolutely empty when I woke up this morning! Thank you @Maddamay32 for the amazing food! You're right about the Chicken Fajita Night- they tore it up! I suggest everyone goes and picks a few things off her Etsy store, ACrabADay, to try! My crabbies weren't disappointed! :D
Three PPs (Hoodini, Aaron Burr, and Jubali)
R.I.P George Washington, Zero, Domino, Billy, Eduardo, Shelly, and Cosmo the dog