Brand new Babes!

Please post here if you are a new crab owner and someone will be along shortly to welcome you to the HCA! This is also the place to welcome new crabbies to your clan!

Topic author
Happyghetti

Brand new Babes!

Post by Happyghetti » Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:00 pm

Today I got two new crabs to add to the colony! I had Iris and Amber before these lovely additions. I decided to expand after the crab I held dearest to my heart unexpectedly passed. I have a smaller and a larger crab and decided to name the bigger of the two zeus and need a name suggestion for the smaller crab!

Crabby7Crabber

Re: Brand new Babes!

Post by Crabby7Crabber » Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:32 pm

First, congrats on the new crabs :D! Second, does the little guy have any certain characteristics? There are thousands of names, but a few for your little guy could be Sheldon (Big Bang Theory, anyone?), Scuttle, Crusty, Captain Hook (I NEED to name one of mine this, haha!), Hermione (Harry Potter and Hermie), Sebastian/Ariel, and Copper/Coral. I think a few people have a few crabbies on here with some of these names!
Three PPs (Hoodini, Aaron Burr, and Jubali)
Love my deceased baby crabs George Washington, Zero, Domino, Billy, Eduardo, and Shelly too 🥺

Topic author
Happyghetti

Post by Happyghetti » Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:46 pm

Crabby7Crabber wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:32 pm
First, congrats on the new crabs :D! Second, does the little guy have any certain characteristics? There are thousands of names, but a few for your little guy could be Sheldon (Big Bang Theory, anyone?), Scuttle, Crusty, Captain Hook (I NEED to name one of mine this, haha!), Hermione (Harry Potter and Hermie), Sebastian/Ariel, and Copper/Coral. I think a few people have a few crabbies on here with some of these names!
Oh my! What amazing name suggestions, I actually think sebastian/Bastian (as a nickname lol) would be a beautiful name for my new baby. Thank you so much! 🐚🦀

Crabby7Crabber

Post by Crabby7Crabber » Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:51 pm

Happyghetti wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:46 pm
Oh my! What amazing name suggestions, I actually think sebastian/Bastian (as a nickname lol) would be a beautiful name for my new baby. Thank you so much! 🐚🦀
No problem! Glad I could help! :D Good luck with Zeus and Sebastian! Make sure to keep us posted on how they adjust!
Three PPs (Hoodini, Aaron Burr, and Jubali)
Love my deceased baby crabs George Washington, Zero, Domino, Billy, Eduardo, and Shelly too 🥺