New member from France !

Please post here if you are a new crab owner and someone will be along shortly to welcome you to the HCA! This is also the place to welcome new crabbies to your clan!

Topic author
Lebenêt

New member from France !

Post by Lebenêt » Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:50 pm

Hello !

I'm the owner of seven Coenobita since 2017, but I recently decided to gave to them better life conditions (particularly better food) that they had the past years. And after some research, I learn the possibility to breed them on this forum ; it's like a dream, and it strengthen my desire to gave them the best crabitat, in hoping to observe some mating.
So, I create an account on this forum to learn more things, and just talking, about this amazing creatures.

I'm french, so my english is probably pretty bad, sorry ! :oops:

JoeHermits
Administrator
Administrator

Re: New member from France !

Post by JoeHermits » Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:29 pm

Welcome to the HCA! I’ll admit that we don’t see many people from France here.

And don’t worry, your English is good ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crabby7Crabber

Post by Crabby7Crabber » Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:23 pm

Like Joe said, your English is great! I'm learning a few languages myself, so I know how hard it can be to talk/type. GotButterflies was able to have at least one sucessful breeding I believe, if I am not mistaken (I'll leave the link below), so maybe you can check that out, and she can give you some pointers! Welcome to HCA! :D
viewtopic.php?f=123&t=115339
Edit:
I just found another sucessful breeding that I put the link to below!
viewtopic.php?f=123&t=91033
Three PPs (Hoodini, Aaron Burr, and Jubali)
Love my deceased baby crabs George Washington, Zero, Domino, Billy, Eduardo, and Shelly too 🥺

curlysister
Administrator
Administrator

Post by curlysister » Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:06 pm

Salut et bievenu(e)!
J'habite au Canada, et je parle un petit peu en francais. Nous apprenons francais en ecole. Mais je ne parle pas beaucoup le francais!
"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." -Will Rogers

aussieJJDude
Administrator
Administrator

Post by aussieJJDude » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:59 am

I'm a little unsure of whether you have any hidden german talents, but there is a forum dedicated to german crabbers that could provide further assistance. (At least they'll be able to assist better for locating EU products!)

http://www.landeinsiedlerkrebs-forum.de/

Otherwise, welcome. ^_^ I know Mary has had many successful attempts and could help answer many questions, and Sue, Curlz and Naalide (sometimes they float by) might also give a few pointers.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

|| Avid Aquarist Addict (2007) || Crazy Crabbing Connoisseur (2012) || Amateur Aroid Admirer (2014) ||

"She’s there, she’s upright, and she’s wigged" ~ Trixie
Infrequently on due to studies

Topic author
Lebenêt

Post by Lebenêt » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:18 am

Thank you everyone ! :)

GotButterflies
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GotButterflies » Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:27 pm

Welcome to the HCA! None of my zoeae it to land - but Mary Akers has had quite a few clutches make it! http://maryakers.com/inthecrabitat/ :)
Truly blessed to have incredible creatures, wonderful friends and my amazing family in my life!! I'm very thankful & grateful for all of them! www.thehealthyhermit.com