Shell Fight

Where we discuss the behavior of our hermit crabs, as in fights, pecking orders, shell swaps, etc. Please post all naked-crab posts in the Emergency forum.

Topic author
Momadopolis

Shell Fight

Post by Momadopolis » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:32 pm

Before tonight I hadn't had any shell fights. I put Al Capone back in the main tank and Doc decided he NEEDED Al's shell, even though they are the same type, color and size! It's like he got mad someone else showed up on the red carpet wearing the same Vera Wang dress AND Jimmy Choo's. Poor Al has had a rough go of it. He's got 2/4 legs and luckily both pincers. I've got him and 1/2 dozen shells in a little dish hoping he gets himself back in a shell. If not I'll have to bite the bullet and do it myself.
18 PP..Doc, Ollie (Elephant), 8 Ball, Squidward, Plankton, Jägerbomb, Al Capone, Gremlin, Lila, Prozac, Paxil, Rufus, King Henry VIII, Queen Elizabeth I and Robert Dudley.
3 E's..
Oh, and 3 kids and a Husband.

RIP Krabby Patty and Baby

hermitcrablover1

Re: Shell Fight

Post by hermitcrablover1 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:45 pm

Did he reshell yet?

Topic author
Momadopolis

Re: Shell Fight

Post by Momadopolis » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:22 pm

Yes he did thankfully. I actually brought him and his dish and shells in my bedroom with me so I could keep an eye on him. I knew he had reshelled when I started hearing clinking coming from my nightstand. He seems no worse for wear.
18 PP..Doc, Ollie (Elephant), 8 Ball, Squidward, Plankton, Jägerbomb, Al Capone, Gremlin, Lila, Prozac, Paxil, Rufus, King Henry VIII, Queen Elizabeth I and Robert Dudley.
3 E's..
Oh, and 3 kids and a Husband.

RIP Krabby Patty and Baby