My 14 crab babies are happily rehomed!

For topics relating to crab care that do not fit into the other categories.

Topic author
wyldaeval

My 14 crab babies are happily rehomed!

Post by wyldaeval » Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:59 pm

I had 14 PP's for awhile (a few years) and when my health started going downhill, I couldn't keep up with all the things I normally do with the crab tanks. I was frantically searching for a new owner, and thanks to wodesorel, a new crabby momma was found. She drove 3+ hours to pick up my guys, the tank, supplies, etc. It went well and she says they're very actively exploring their new digs. :) All of them had recently molted and were/are in great shape. I'll miss them, but I'm going to check in here every so often to look at everyone's hermit crabs, tank set-ups, menus, etc. and maybe even offer advice if needed. Hopefully, that's okay. Just wanted to share one last look at my guys, for anyone interested in taking a look, and for me...so I can come back and see them again. HCA and all of you have been wonderful! This is (in my opinion) the best hermit crab site online. :wave:

Life is all about how you handle "plan B".
First introduced to hermit crabs while stationed on Guam back in the 70's.

CallaLily

Re: My 14 crab babies are happily rehomed!

Post by CallaLily » Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:53 am

I know how tough the decision must have been. :grouphug: I'm glad to hear you'll still be popping by now and then.

Topic author
wyldaeval

Re: My 14 crab babies are happily rehomed!

Post by wyldaeval » Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:28 pm

Hi all. Turns out its harder than I thought it would be to check in and look at the pictures...for a few reasons, some too personal to mention here. It's taken me this long to be able to look at them and I wish I could find other pictures I had of my Exo Terra tank because I still have it (empty) and will be trying to sell it this week, but there are no pics of the modifications I made here anymore. :( Oh well. Nice to see my babies briefly again and remember how it once was................ Be well and enjoy! :)
Life is all about how you handle "plan B".
First introduced to hermit crabs while stationed on Guam back in the 70's.