Adopted Hermie... Not looking right

For topics relating to crab care that do not fit into the other categories.

Topic author
missAlfalfa
Posts: 43
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:44 pm

Re: Adopted Hermie... Not looking right

Post by missAlfalfa » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:06 pm

marandashermies wrote:
I think we all are looking for a pic of him in the new shell :)
So glad he finally made the move!! I have one in a painted shell, he has molted in it and been up for about a month and won't change. He has like 25 shells to choose from, but prefers to look like a football. :roll:
Image
Cletus & Pickles.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

User avatar

kornchaser
Posts: 393
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:28 pm

Re: Adopted Hermie... Not looking right

Post by kornchaser » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:38 pm

He seems happier already, yaaay for switching and socializing! All good signs!


Twelve PP hermit babies
-

User avatar

bbcraft22
Posts: 145
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:09 pm

Re: Adopted Hermie... Not looking right

Post by bbcraft22 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:26 pm

is he/she blind?
"You have not lived today until you have done something for someone who can never repay you." -Jon Bunyan

User avatar

isadoraisacat
Posts: 673
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:18 pm
Location: new brunswick, NJ

Re: Adopted Hermie... Not looking right

Post by isadoraisacat » Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:18 pm

Im not expert but I'd isolated him with natural shells and purchase recovery food from hermies kitchen. Maybe experts though will.offer better advise

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk

User avatar

soilentgringa
Posts: 4376
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:18 pm
Location: Dallas, TX

Re: Adopted Hermie... Not looking right

Post by soilentgringa » Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:10 pm

OP hasn't posted in this thread for 6 months at least.



Sent from my LGLS665 using Tapatalk

User avatar

isadoraisacat
Posts: 673
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:18 pm
Location: new brunswick, NJ

Re: Adopted Hermie... Not looking right

Post by isadoraisacat » Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:07 pm

soilentgringa wrote:OP hasn't posted in this thread for 6 months at least.



Sent from my LGLS665 using Tapatalk
Sorry didn't see that it came up on my app as a new post. Not easy to use Tapatalk my mistake !

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk

User avatar

soilentgringa
Posts: 4376
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:18 pm
Location: Dallas, TX

Re: Adopted Hermie... Not looking right

Post by soilentgringa » Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:38 pm

isadoraisacat wrote:
soilentgringa wrote:OP hasn't posted in this thread for 6 months at least.



Sent from my LGLS665 using Tapatalk
Sorry didn't see that it came up on my app as a new post. Not easy to use Tapatalk my mistake !

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk
No probs. I wonder why Tapatalk does that :-/

Sent from my LGLS665 using Tapatalk

User avatar

isadoraisacat
Posts: 673
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:18 pm
Location: new brunswick, NJ

Re: Adopted Hermie... Not looking right

Post by isadoraisacat » Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:42 pm

soilentgringa wrote:
isadoraisacat wrote:
soilentgringa wrote:OP hasn't posted in this thread for 6 months at least.



Sent from my LGLS665 using Tapatalk
Sorry didn't see that it came up on my app as a new post. Not easy to use Tapatalk my mistake !

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk
No probs. I wonder why Tapatalk does that :-/

Sent from my LGLS665 using Tapatalk
Not sure i can't seem to log in to the forum via computer anymore so I'm stuck using this ap which apparently you need to be bill gates to operate

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk

Post Reply