Profile Picture

For topics relating to crab care that do not fit into the other categories.

Topic author
heyitseggs2

Profile Picture

Post by heyitseggs2 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:57 pm

Hey guys!
Since I lost my old account I'm on my new one right now. For some reason it is not letting me change my profile picture. I even tried the picture that I used for my first account. It keeps saying that the picture must be in between 0 and 9 kib. I tried multiple pictures and I get the same error message every time.
Please help if you can as I would like to have one of my crabbies as my profile picture!
sophia
rio (pp, male)
malibu (pp, female)
angeles (pp, female)
lover of saxophone, guitar, soccer, and of course hermit crabs!

fandt94

Re: Profile Picture

Post by fandt94 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:05 pm

heyitseggs2 wrote:Hey guys!
Since I lost my old account I'm on my new one right now. For some reason it is not letting me change my profile picture. I even tried the picture that I used for my first account. It keeps saying that the picture must be in between 0 and 9 kib. I tried multiple pictures and I get the same error message every time.
Please help if you can as I would like to have one of my crabbies as my profile picture!
I had the same problem. I had to send my pictures from my phone to my Facebook messenger, log into it via my laptop (I normally use my iPad for stuff)...save the pictures to my laptop and then I used TinyPic because they have a resizing feature for avatars. When you go to upload it to here though, you have to remove the IMG code part.
Mom to 3 human boys, 2 dogs - Hemi & Athena, 2 cats - Fat a$$ (realname Spark Plug) & Batman & 5 PP’s - Monstro, Pinkie aka Little Bit, Shellie, other 2 unnamed

Topic author
heyitseggs2

Post by heyitseggs2 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:07 pm

Thanks a lot
sophia
rio (pp, male)
malibu (pp, female)
angeles (pp, female)
lover of saxophone, guitar, soccer, and of course hermit crabs!

fandt94

Post by fandt94 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:25 pm

heyitseggs2 wrote:Thanks a lot

You’re welcome! It was a process haha but it worked.
Mom to 3 human boys, 2 dogs - Hemi & Athena, 2 cats - Fat a$$ (realname Spark Plug) & Batman & 5 PP’s - Monstro, Pinkie aka Little Bit, Shellie, other 2 unnamed

piratetoothgir

Post by piratetoothgir » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:34 am

I find images on the web, or use some of my own, and then run them through the image cruncher.
If your image is too large, then you can reduce to file size by going to a website that converts the image size.
Crabber Since 2016
7 Caribbeans & 2 Ecuadorians
I am the proud owner of my hermit crabs, aquarium fish, and isopod totes!