Hi. Current condition HELP

For topics relating to crab care that do not fit into the other categories.

Topic author
Hermie escape artist

Hi. Current condition HELP

Post by Hermie escape artist » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:24 pm

I switched up my crabbie to a very small tote. .. he has about 4-5 inches of sand ... right now ... he was supoose to be picked up but hasnt been yet was giving him for adoption anyways ! I remixed his sand ! He is doing great right now but I'm worried to hot or to wet ... HELP .. I CAME home from work it was 80 which is kinda nice but the lid is sweating !!! Like alot .. so what do I do ....

Sand is wet but not that wet but might be now I'm gonn have to go look at it .. maybe switch some out which I dotn have time for ... has sweating ever happened to anyone ... I moved the heavy blanket that was on the heater so how the temp is around 72 ... but it's still nice and toasty maybe cause smaller ..... still sweating so
Any thought

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

curlysister
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Hi. Current condition HELP

Post by curlysister » Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:10 pm

The sweating will just be because it is humid inside there, and cooler outside the tote. Don't panic about it.
"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." -Will Rogers

ciaraalston

Post by ciaraalston » Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:18 am

My tank usually has a lot of condensation on the sides. The lid drips every time I open it. I leave it because it helps with humidity in my tank.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
4 purple pinchers & 2 ecuadorians living a life of luxury in south west Louisiana.
Follow my hermit crab learning journey on instagram! @hermitcrabs_in_the_boot

Topic author
Hermie escape artist

Post by Hermie escape artist » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:11 am

K THANKS ! YEA the lid drops but he seeming to love it so lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk