Christmas gifting myself

For topics relating to crab care that do not fit into the other categories.

Topic author
Hermie escape artist

Christmas gifting myself

Post by Hermie escape artist » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:40 pm

So i think ima go buy 2 more hermies for myself !!! For chrostmas
Mine is molting should that be ok when he comes up ????

Hes been alone for a long time !!
Ir should i wait til he comes up ?? Cause i can !!!!!! If it would be better for gim want what best for him if he not use to it for so long then i just throw 2 in .... now im thinking i should wait ....

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Moonlightdreams

Re: Christmas gifting myself

Post by Moonlightdreams » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:32 pm

I don't think it will make much of a difference, because one way or another, they're just going to show up in his tank, whether by him coming up from molting or you putting them in after he's come up. Just make sure your substrate is deep enough that they won't try to dig him up.
Loving owner of two hermit crabs and two dogs! Call me Moon, Icy, Kermit, or anything you'd like! sheldon_and_peanut (hermit crabs) and sisterchins (dogs) on Instagram.

Topic author
Hermie escape artist

Post by Hermie escape artist » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:12 pm

Moonlightdreams wrote:I don't think it will make much of a difference, because one way or another, they're just going to show up in his tank, whether by him coming up from molting or you putting them in after he's come up. Just make sure your substrate is deep enough that they won't try to dig him up.
True ok makes sence

Topic author
Hermie escape artist

Post by Hermie escape artist » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:12 pm

Moonlightdreams wrote:I don't think it will make much of a difference, because one way or another, they're just going to show up in his tank, whether by him coming up from molting or you putting them in after he's come up. Just make sure your substrate is deep enough that they won't try to dig him up.
Thanks