Potenial new crab?

For topics relating to crab care that do not fit into the other categories.

Topic author
Xenpurgisn@cht

Potenial new crab?

Post by Xenpurgisn@cht » Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:00 pm

After learning about person's crabs from a hermit crab discord I'm in ( Someone has two strawberries they picked up from a beach shop at myrtle beach 1-2 years ago )

With this at the sametime my Grandpa is about to go the beach with a close friend and I told him to keep an eye out for any ''odd'' crabs that poke out remarkable amongst the expected overwhelming crowds of PPs. He knows the typical colors most PP's tend to come in and I told him the eyeshape and look out for any other crabs that has singular / dark coloration or unique eye-shapes, I'm not getting my hopes up but I'm hoping he manages to come across an Indo or Cavipes!

Not getting my hopes up, but best of luck I guess?

GotButterflies
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Potenial new crab?

Post by GotButterflies » Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:29 pm

I have had a handful of people bring me PPs that they thought were strawberry crabs. These were people that had their crabs for years. I'll be surprised if that person really got two strawberry crabs from a beach shop in Myrtle Beach.
Truly blessed to have incredible creatures, wonderful friends and my amazing family in my life!! I'm very thankful & grateful for all of them! www.thehealthyhermit.com

Topic author
Xenpurgisn@cht

Post by Xenpurgisn@cht » Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:45 pm

They did! I have pictures and everything, they came from a shop called Spoiled Pets or something like that, and they was selling E's and straws.

GotButterflies
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GotButterflies » Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:59 pm

Wow! That is surprising!
Truly blessed to have incredible creatures, wonderful friends and my amazing family in my life!! I'm very thankful & grateful for all of them! www.thehealthyhermit.com