New crabitat setup

Older topics that are in the process of being sorted and moved into the appropriate Archived sections below.

Topic author
HermiesIsMine

New crabitat setup

Post by HermiesIsMine » Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:18 am

Just a picture of the tank from farther away

Just the left side a castle hut the fresh water and salt water pools some fake plants to climb up to the sand loft.

Just the right side more fake plants and fake tree as well as a shell shop with a net to climb up and a piece of cholla wood to climb up to reach it.

This is bubbles and spider man there currently asleep. They were the first two crabbies I bought they were so tiny when I got them but they have grown a lot. There the best of buds and can always be found together. My other two are down for a molt

Sent from my LG-H634 using Tapatalk

Topic author
HermiesIsMine

Re: New crabitat setup

Post by HermiesIsMine » Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:26 am

Do not like the way the pictures came out :/ and it won't let me post a video the app keeps closing out every time I try to upload it

isadoraisacat

Post by isadoraisacat » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:05 pm

HermiesIsMine wrote:Do not like the way the pictures came out :/ and it won't let me post a video the app keeps closing out every time I try to upload it

Tapitalk is. Horrible but for some. reason i can't log into the forum anymore my password doesn't tried.to reset so I'm stuck using this app on my phone only and its awful

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk

Topic author
HermiesIsMine

Post by HermiesIsMine » Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:52 am

I didn't know it was horrible everyone on the website suggested I download the app lol but I wish I could get it to work because these pictures don't do it justice

Topic author
HermiesIsMine

Post by HermiesIsMine » Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:54 am

The crabs love the new tank setup every time I used to look they would be sitting in this one fake vine but now that I re-did the tank there climbing up everywhere

aussieJJDude
Administrator
Administrator

Post by aussieJJDude » Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:47 am

I don't blame them! The tank looks amazing! :)
|| Avid Aquarist Addict (2007) || Crazy Crabbing Connoisseur (2012) || Amateur Aroid Admirer (2014) ||

"She’s there, she’s upright, and she’s wigged" ~ Trixie
Infrequently on due to studies

Topic author
HermiesIsMine

Post by HermiesIsMine » Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:17 am

Thank you I wanted then to have full access to the bottom and yet they can still climb up top and travel around the complete tank without ever having to climb down. Its only a 20g long and 6 inches of substrate so I wanted to make the most of the space I had left