Quick please

Older topics that are in the process of being sorted and moved into the appropriate Archived sections below.

Topic author
Crabobsessed

Quick please

Post by Crabobsessed » Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:21 pm

I have a chance to buy a much larger aquarium for my crabs at a very good price however I am still completely broke so this is a financial hit. The aquarium has a backdrop as it was used for fish. First of all is that okay for the Hermits and second of all will it effects the Uth on the back being placed on it. I have to go get it right now if I want it. Can someone please let me know quickly as I don't want to pass it up if it is ok

GotButterflies
Administrator
Administrator

Quick please

Post by GotButterflies » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:14 pm

What kind of backdrop? Like a picture? Those can usually be removed. I wouldn't do anything that is a financial hit to you. You can always find good deals on Craigslist :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Truly blessed to have incredible creatures, wonderful friends and my amazing family in my life!! I'm very thankful & grateful for all of them! www.thehealthyhermit.com

Rawrgeous

Re: Quick please

Post by Rawrgeous » Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:24 am

Just a reminder that petco has a dollar per gallon sale several times a year, so that might be something to look into. :)

CrabMater

Re: Quick please

Post by CrabMater » Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:47 pm

Yeah. You cant go broke on a tank. Craigslist has penny on the dollar deals.
Most aquarium backdrops are a roll of paper. If it's stuck on dont buy it as i dont know how that would be with the uth.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
CrabMater to 2PPs : John & Diana (formerly Cherry Bomb)
Crabbin' since June '16 (RIP Pinchy 7/16 / RIP Dean )

MORE SUBSTRATE!