TX, LA Adopters

Older topics that are in the process of being sorted and moved into the appropriate Archived sections below.

Topic author
Meru

TX, LA Adopters

Post by Meru » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:59 pm

I am looking to adopt a medium sized hermit crab.

I live near Dallas, TX. I have a 10 gallon tank with 6" of playsand/EE mix. I don't have issues with tank humidity or temperature. I have a coconut hut, half log, cholla wood and a shell shop in my tank. I order food from the hermit crab patch.

I have a medium sized hermit crab in an isolation tank. She's been underground molting for about two and a half months, and from her past molting experience, she will come up soon. I hear her scratching at night. Sadly, her hermie friend died recently and I don't want her to be lonely. I have been crabbing for two years.

PM me please!

soilentgringa

Re: TX, LA Adopters

Post by soilentgringa » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:47 pm

Meru wrote:I am looking to adopt a medium sized hermit crab.

I live near Dallas, TX. I have a 10 gallon tank with 6" of playsand/EE mix. I don't have issues with tank humidity or temperature. I have a coconut hut, half log, cholla wood and a shell shop in my tank. I order food from the hermit crab patch.

I have a medium sized hermit crab in an isolation tank. She's been underground molting for about two and a half months, and from her past molting experience, she will come up soon. I hear her scratching at night. Sadly, her hermie friend died recently and I don't want her to be lonely. I have been crabbing for two years.

PM me please!
If you are willing to upgrade to a larger tank, and send pics, I have some PP's that need forever homes. You can have a couple if you get a 20-40gallon tank.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk