Parakeet Babies

For discussion and photos of all of the non-hermit crab pets we hold dear, including other crab species.

Topic author
scuttlecrusty22

Parakeet Babies

Post by scuttlecrusty22 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:53 pm

A few of y'all followed along with my journey when I got my 2nd parakeet ( and helped me out so much!) I wanted to give you all an update on her! I decided to name her Sky, she's been doing very well with me now, and she is very healthy and happy!Image When I first got her from the pet store she was very young and wasn't in the best condition. But with everyone's help she is doing absolutely perfect! Yay!Image

Sky (Blue) Skittles (Green)ImageImage

Sent from my LGL158VL using Tapatalk

(Scuttle, Crusty) crabs, (Buster,Ruby) chihuahuas, (Bugs) goat, (Echo) betta fish (Skittles,Sky) parakeets

John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life"

Crabby7Crabber

Re: Parakeet Babies

Post by Crabby7Crabber » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:11 pm

Aw, such sweet babies. I guess in terms of looking adorable, they passed with "flying" colours! Haha! :D
Three PPs (Hoodini, Aaron Burr, and Jubali)
Love my deceased baby crabs George Washington, Zero, Domino, Billy, Eduardo, and Shelly too 🥺

Topic author
scuttlecrusty22

Post by scuttlecrusty22 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:41 am

Crabby7Crabber wrote:Aw, such sweet babies. I guess in terms of looking adorable, they passed with "flying" colours! Haha! :D
So true!ImageImage

(Scuttle, Crusty) crabs, (Buster,Ruby) chihuahuas, (Bugs) goat, (Echo) betta fish (Skittles,Sky) parakeets

John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life"

CrabbyLover77

Post by CrabbyLover77 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:51 pm

Adorable! I'd love to have a bird, but I think I'd lose it if I had to take care of another critter lol!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

My Pets: 2 Pomeranians, 1 Russian tortoise, fishes/snails(40 gal freshwater aquarium), and 13 hermit crabs.
"Hunting is not a sport. In a sport, both sides should know they're in the game." -Paul Rodriguez-
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BigBeausBouti ... form-mcnav

Topic author
scuttlecrusty22

Post by scuttlecrusty22 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:50 am

CrabbyLover77 wrote:Adorable! I'd love to have a bird, but I think I'd lose it if I had to take care of another critter lol! Image

They are quite a handful, but so worth it!ImageImage

CrabbyLover77

Post by CrabbyLover77 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:32 am

scuttlecrusty22 wrote:They are quite a handful, but so worth it!ImageImage

I bet! They look so sweet! Image

My Pets: 2 Pomeranians, 1 Russian tortoise, fishes/snails(40 gal freshwater aquarium), and 13 hermit crabs.
"Hunting is not a sport. In a sport, both sides should know they're in the game." -Paul Rodriguez-
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BigBeausBouti ... form-mcnav