new fiddler crab - questions

For discussion and photos of all of the non-hermit crab pets we hold dear, including other crab species.

NaRnAR
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by NaRnAR » Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:15 pm

bf knows telling me "no more" doesnt work either lol! especially when it comes to bitty critters like crabbies and fish. I seriously cant go to a petstore without supervision. lol! Id really like to get a couple female fiddlers...but its taking every effort I have to not get more until I fix up a bigger tank for them. lol

I do love my fiddlers...definitely a critter I will have around for a while. Such sweet little buggers. Kris and I ...I can only imagine what will happen when we get a house (we are in a 1 bedroom apt)..I personally want to get a Uromastix and a Tarantula and we both want a couple Bearded Dragons, he said I can have at the most two kitties, and we want to get a husky, and two ferrets...well have our own little zoo! lol! ...oh and bf wants a saltwater tank.

*hangs sign..."dont feed the animals" on door*

..a zoo is what happens when he was raised in a "dogs-only" family and I was raised in a "love all critters" family :)
NasTang crabby since 9/02
HappyHermit Foods! at...TheHermitCrabPatch

Topic author

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 23, 2006 4:12 pm

Nar: I am always told that I am running a zoo in my home too. And, my boys have to supervise me at the petstore. I can't go by myself.

I think I will set up a tank this weekend if I can find a place to put it.

NaRnAR
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by NaRnAR » Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:57 pm

Hey all just wanted you to know that I put together a fiddler crab forum today (I should have been doing homework lol!) The link is in my siggy!

I apparently have more animals than I know of...my kitty is now part dog (she barks at the birds and squirrels) part horse (she gallops thru the apt), part halloween cat (she arches and fluffs out her tail just like in the pictures)

...i was bad last weekend and went to the petstore by myself and got three pps *shhhh dont tell bf!*
NasTang crabby since 9/02
HappyHermit Foods! at...TheHermitCrabPatch