This is a forum dedicated to Hermit Crab Association members posting pictures of their crabs and crabitats.
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Sun May 13, 2018 1:43 am
Ya'll look here at this attitude.
Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
- Posts: 659
- Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:04 pm
- Location: Central Pennsylvania
Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
6 babies, 4 Es and 15 PPs.
- Posts: 1193
- Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:08 pm
»-♡-> Our Purple Pinchers <-♡-«
- Posts: 222
- Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:07 pm
He/she is BEAUTIFUL
2 purple pinchers
1 old dog
I will miss you Lloyd! Good luck up In Hermie Heaven!
You to Hagrid!
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:59 am
Awww! She or he is so pretty <3
- Posts: 836
- Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:19 pm
How dry is your substrate? Sorry, it loooks dry to me.
3 Clypeatus or maybe two idk
Goodbye my little E. See you soon.
Crabbing for over two years!
- Posts: 149
- Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:28 am
- Location: Michigan
precious little guy!
Just a quick question, what kind of shell is that? I need a kind like that XD
Chara, proud new mother of PPs Hermes and Athena
- Posts: 6803
- Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:56 pm
- Location: Florida
Truly blessed to have incredible creatures, wonderful friends and my amazing family in my life!! I'm very thankful & grateful for all of them! www.thehealthyhermit.com