Oh, Hello!

This is a forum dedicated to Hermit Crab Association members posting pictures of their crabs and crabitats.

Topic author
hermiwormi

Oh, Hello!

Post by hermiwormi » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:08 pm

Moja and Chella are up! Image Moja(Larger crab, Picture 1) sat still for a few seconds and let me take the picture, while Chella(Smaller, last few pictures) was on the move when I approached. You can see him running in the pictures, LOL!ImageImageImageImage

Edit: I just wanted to insert a picture of Moja's growth Image the purple shell is the one I got him in vs. the shell he's in now. Don't worry, the painted shell is never in the crabitat. I only put it in for the picture to avoid taking Moja out and disturbing him any more.

5 PPs: Koa, Moja, Siam, Chella, and Ozark

GotButterflies
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Oh, Hello!

Post by GotButterflies » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:41 pm

So cute!!!
Truly blessed to have incredible creatures, wonderful friends and my amazing family in my life!! I'm very thankful & grateful for all of them! www.thehealthyhermit.com

Topic author
hermiwormi

Post by hermiwormi » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:14 pm

GotButterflies wrote:So cute!!!
Thanks! Image Still waiting for 2 more cute crabs, Koa and Ozark. We now have Siam up as well. But more than likely, when a crab comes up, another crab that was up for a while goes right back down.

5 PPs: Koa, Moja, Siam, Chella, and Ozark

RiNiKy506

Post by RiNiKy506 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:43 am

They are so cute! I saved my original shells that they came in too. It’s kind of like saving baby’s first shoes. Lol! I have them all in a little box. It is so interesting to see how they have grown.

Rod♡Salty♡Bob♡Squirt♡Crabina♡Who
»-♡-> Our Purple Pinchers <-♡-«

Hermiesguardian

Post by Hermiesguardian » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:24 pm

RiNiKy506 wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:43 am
They are so cute! I saved my original shells that they came in too. It’s kind of like saving baby’s first shoes. Lol! I have them all in a little box. It is so interesting to see how they have grown.

Rod♡Salty♡Bob♡Squirt♡Crabina♡Who
»-♡-> Our Purple Pinchers <-♡-«
So true! And it's extra shells if I get another small crab. Which I'm looking for now.
raising son's dog, Dante. Husky/hound.
Raising daughter's hermit crabs, Shelder, Paras and Derek. Added 2 more of my own (of course) Pete and Stryper. Former mommy to 2 guinea pigs and beloved cat, Nissi

CrabMommaChara

Post by CrabMommaChara » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:14 pm

Aww! My hermit crabs are tiny right now. I can't wait until they will grow!
Chara, proud new mother of PPs Hermes and Athena