Large Pants!!

This is a forum dedicated to Hermit Crab Association members posting pictures of their crabs and crabitats.

Crabby7Crabber

Re: Large Pants!!

Post by Crabby7Crabber » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:31 pm

CrabbyLover77 wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:12 pm
That's very true haha!!! Image

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Agreed! :tongue::
Three PPs (Hoodini, Aaron Burr, and Jubali)
Love my deceased baby crabs George Washington, Zero, Domino, Billy, Eduardo, and Shelly too 🥺

Crabby7Crabber

Post by Crabby7Crabber » Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:37 pm

Oh! Just found out one of my micros changed! Now he has big pants, too! Of course though Hoodini was next to him, getting a drink on the edge of the freshwater pool. He also was dunking his claws in. Now Aaron Burr is in the saltwater! He's probably going to follow Hoodini back to the one hut soon so they can snuggle :hearts: ! I hope my other micro Jubali and George Washington, my E, are doing well and are in the substrate somewhere. I'm proud because I haven't been looking! They haven't even noticed there is a moss pit yet :lol: . Too busy in the sub or snuggling, I guess!
Love my deceased baby crabs George Washington, Zero, Domino, Billy, Eduardo, and Shelly too 🥺

Topic author
CrabbyLover77

Post by CrabbyLover77 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:58 pm

Crabby7Crabber wrote:Oh! Just found out one of my micros changed! Now he has big pants, too! Of course though Hoodini was next to him, getting a drink on the edge of the freshwater pool. He also was dunking his claws in. Now Aaron Burr is in the saltwater! He's probably going to follow Hoodini back to the one hut soon so they can snuggle Images: ! I hope my other micro Jubali and George Washington, my E, are doing well and are in the substrate somewhere. I'm proud because I haven't been looking! They haven't even noticed there is a moss pit yet Image . Too busy in the sub or snuggling, I guess!
Yay for a pants change and snuggles! Image
My 2 guys have been hanging out together all day on their second level. ImageImage

"Hunting is not a sport. In a sport, both sides should know they're in the game." -Paul Rodriguez-
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BigBeausBouti ... form-mcnav

Crabby7Crabber

Post by Crabby7Crabber » Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:58 am

CrabbyLover77 wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:58 pm
Yay for a pants change and snuggles! Image
My 2 guys have been hanging out together all day on their second level. ImageImage

Aw!!!! Adorable! Update: They're both in the coco hut together after Aaron Burr stopped looking at shells. I push the tank so I could look under and, I sooooo hope I'm not jinxing it, saw two seperate claw parts! Maybe my other two which have totured me by dissapearing me and forcing me to worry about where they are are actually molting! Yay!

Topic author
CrabbyLover77

Post by CrabbyLover77 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:11 am

Crabby7Crabber wrote: Aw!!!! Adorable! Update: They're both in the coco hut together after Aaron Burr stopped looking at shells. I push the tank so I could look under and, I sooooo hope I'm not jinxing it, saw two seperate claw parts! Maybe my other two which have totured me by dissapearing me and forcing me to worry about where they are are actually molting! Yay!
Thanks! Image
That's awesome! I don't see my 2 little guys much, and it can definitely make me anxious about how they are doing.

"Hunting is not a sport. In a sport, both sides should know they're in the game." -Paul Rodriguez-

Crabby7Crabber

Post by Crabby7Crabber » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:04 am

CrabbyLover77 wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:11 am
Thanks! Image
That's awesome! I don't see my 2 little guys much, and it can definitely make me anxious about how they are doing.

My E just came up and is cuddling with the others! Yay! :cloud9:

Overmountain1

Post by Overmountain1 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:58 pm

Ha! My little Corn is still wearing the fox shell today! Can’t believe she hasn’t swapped... apparently I don’t have big enough shells for her taste in there! Lol Silly silly crabbies. I really thought for sure that she’d switch if for nothing else than to be able to sit in her favorite spot, inside a cork log she definitely won’t fit in now!

Dave the Wondercrab~Pat~Maggie~ Billy~Pop~Corn~Ten~Sam~MissTeri~Tim~Gene~ Barry~Mr S~Princess + 5 Es + Mr EnDoh =my crabby clan!

Topic author
CrabbyLover77

Post by CrabbyLover77 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:37 pm

Overmountain1 wrote:Ha! My little Corn is still wearing the fox shell today! Can’t believe she hasn’t swapped... apparently I don’t have big enough shells for her taste in there! Lol Image Silly silly crabbies. I really thought for sure that she’d switch if for nothing else than to be able to sit in her favorite spot, inside a cork log she definitely won’t fit in now!

Dave the Wondercrab~Pat~Maggie~ Billy~Pop~Corn~Ten~Sam~MissTeri~Tim~Gene~ Barry~Mr S~Princess + 5 Es + Mr EnDoh =my crabby clan!
That's too funny! You have to keep me updated if she changes shells. The one she's in is just too hilarious! Image

Overmountain1

Large Pants!!

Post by Overmountain1 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:40 pm

Hehe I got her while she was coming out today; it took almost a solid 5 minutes of waiting on her. I also have a vid of it I’ll try to post- it’s so funny to see this seemingly empty shell come to life way back in there! Image

Topic author
CrabbyLover77

Post by CrabbyLover77 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:45 pm

Overmountain1 wrote:Image

Hehe I got her while she was coming out today; it took almost a solid 5 minutes of waiting on her. I also have a vid of it I’ll try to post- it’s so funny to see this seemingly empty shell come to life way back in there! Image

The pic is great, so def worth the 5 min wait! I'd love to see the video when you have time to post. You have the most unique crabbies for sure! Image

Crabby7Crabber

Post by Crabby7Crabber » Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:51 am

Beautiful! It took my E 15-20 minutes to come out the first time (although he was out basically, because he had such a small shell).

Overmountain1

Large Pants!!

Post by Overmountain1 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:39 pm

Omg that’s so true! I love my eyeless crabs! They sorta crack me up. I’m sorry they’re startled or whatever, but they’re so funny looking!! Image

Dave the Wondercrab~ Pat~Billy~Pop~Corn~Ten~Sam~Tim~
Gene~ Barry~New Kid~Mr S~Princess~ Red Ryder + 5 Es + Mr EnDoh =my crabby clan!

Crabby7Crabber

Post by Crabby7Crabber » Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:39 pm

Aw! So sweet and cute! :lol:

Topic author
CrabbyLover77

Post by CrabbyLover77 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:11 am

Overmountain1 wrote:Omg that’s so true! I love my eyeless crabs! They sorta crack me up. I’m sorry they’re startled or whatever, but they’re so funny looking!! Image

Dave the Wondercrab~ Pat~Billy~Pop~Corn~Ten~Sam~Tim~
Gene~ Barry~New Kid~Mr S~Princess~ Red Ryder + 5 Es + Mr EnDoh =my crabby clan!
Too funny and too cute! Image

RiNiKy506

Post by RiNiKy506 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:09 pm

I love the eyeless crabs! Lol! Here’s Lessie being an eyeless crab! Image