Red Eyes

This is a forum dedicated to Hermit Crab Association members posting pictures of their crabs and crabitats.

Topic author
CrabbyLover77

Re: Red Eyes

Post by CrabbyLover77 » Thu May 28, 2020 3:19 pm

Xenpurgisn@cht wrote:Odin has red eyes himself! I'd say their more of a Tuscan red though, my phone camera kinda distorts the colors a little bit. You can even see the pupils!

Aw I love Odin!! What a big boy! I can def tell the eyes are red. Very handsome. Image I just adopted 4 crabbies and a couple of them have red eyes too, but not quite the same red as my Kaulder.
And I love Odin's name too by the way. I used to have a betta named Thor haha. Image

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

"Hunting is not a sport. In a sport, both sides should know they're in the game." -Paul Rodriguez-
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BigBeausBouti ... form-mcnav

Crabby7Crabber

Post by Crabby7Crabber » Thu May 28, 2020 8:07 pm

Xenpurgisn@cht wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 3:07 pm
Odin has red eyes himself! I'd say their more of a Tuscan red though, my phone camera kinda distorts the colors a little bit. You can even see the pupils!

Such a big crabby! And I have some that have eyes with visible pupils too (that sounded weirder than I wanted it too, lol!) :D
Three PPs (Hoodini, Aaron Burr, and Jubali)
Love my deceased baby crabs George Washington, Zero, Domino, Billy, Eduardo, and Shelly too 🥺

Julsie

Post by Julsie » Sat May 30, 2020 10:42 pm

My pp Grapefruit pictured here. The first thing I noticed when I brought him, Blackbean and Santa Claws home was that their eyes were these two little black dots with red outlines. Compared to my other pp’s their eyes are not like this. Also I purchased them from a different shop soooo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Topic author
CrabbyLover77

Post by CrabbyLover77 » Sat May 30, 2020 10:47 pm

Julsie wrote:My pp Grapefruit pictured here. The first thing I noticed when I brought him, Blackbean and Santa Claws home was that their eyes were these two little black dots with red outlines. Compared to my other pp’s their eyes are not like this. Also I purchased them from a different shop soooo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aw I love the name. Grapefruit is a cutie. Image I guess it's like people when it comes to eye color, but with different shades of red/brown/black instead. I think the red eyes are def my favorite now. Image

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

"Hunting is not a sport. In a sport, both sides should know they're in the game." -Paul Rodriguez-
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BigBeausBouti ... form-mcnav