Getting my stuff packed up.

LHC's social forum for all topics not hermit crab-related. Get to know your fellow LHC members here!

Topic author
Crabber85

Post by Crabber85 » Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:30 am

I've spent the majority of the day packing my things for moving into my aunt and uncles house and its not as difficult as I thought is was going to be mostly because I'm emotionally drained from everything else and because I physically exhausted from two days of working in the yard getting it ready for the relator to take pictures of so she can show the house on the new listing.My mother is taking this very hard she has been crying on and off all day today because it finally hit her that she's moving away and wont be able to see her children on a regular basis but she chose this she had the chance to move to a house only an hour away but she instead she decided to move ten hours away to try to make it work with her husband she was getting a divorce from.Some of you will remember back in Nov of last year she up and married a con artist who wiped her bank account out and then stole her vehicle and left the state and now she's moving in with him because she feels she has no other options its a last resort and he has done nothing but be hateful cussing her out nearly every time she has been on the phone with him and he has even made it clear that she is to completely forget about her children and her family here and pretend that we don't exist because he wants to be in complete control.He has backtracked on every promise he has ever made to her and yet she is still going to him and I don't understand why, it makes no sense he's a liar, a cheater and a thief he needed to have been locked up when he left with her truck and trailer but she refused to press charges and just let it go and now because she wouldn't go after him for the vehicle and the money he took we have lost our house and my family has been scattered to the four corners of the world and it has suddenly hit her what she has done.I tried to no avail to get her to see reason months ago and so she played around like she was getting rid of him and had me block his phone number and his face book profile from her friends list but then she went behind my back and unblocked his phone number and kept talking to and texting him and he convinced her to take him back which she should not have done and everybody has told her so but nevertheless she has made her decision and is now regretting it.I told her I give it week after she moves because he'll go off on her like he always does because he is intellectually stunted and cant be reasoned with so he'll either kick her out of the trailer or hit her and she'll have to come back here because its not going to work between them he is a mental pigmy who does not possess a normal thought process and is easily offended because he does not have the ability to understand basic statements.I told her that he was not to have anything to do with her real family because he has proven he is not worthy of our respect or acknowledgement so we will act as though he does not exist and will not have any kind of contact with him and he is not to have any with us.I've already instructed him not to call or text me ever and that if he does I will simply hand the call logs and texts over to my attorney who will go after him in court for criminal harassment and civil damages....
Hi I have autism so I tend to answer questions very directly and with little emotion so please don't think I'm being rude.
#Autism Speaks.

Laurie LeAnn

Post by Laurie LeAnn » Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:41 pm

Love is blind in some cases and it doesn't matter what ANYONE says or does..they will be in a relationship even if it's abusive.

Topic author
Crabber85

Post by Crabber85 » Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:38 pm

I've had to make a change of plans I was going to live with my aunt and uncle temporarily but that situation changed drastically and so I lost that option and now I'm having to move in with my cousins instead or I can live in a small camper the pop-up kind that you tow behind a small car so I either live with my cousins or on the street and that really stinks because I'm now basically homeless.I don't know if I'm going to be able to keep my pets now and they are all I have left.
Hi I have autism so I tend to answer questions very directly and with little emotion so please don't think I'm being rude.
#Autism Speaks.

Geranium

Post by Geranium » Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:01 pm

I am so sorry all this is happening to you! Good heavens, cant you catch a break?! We are continuing to keep you in our prayers.

Topic author
Crabber85

Post by Crabber85 » Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:51 pm

@Geranium, Seems like when it rains it pours around here I either get all of it or nothing there has never been an in-between for me or my family we've always had to operate in the extremes of life we either had or we didn't and its been that way since I can remember and I'm getting tired of it. I've got the majority of my stuff packed up and ready to go into storage and I'm debating on whether or not I'm going to be able to keep my guinea pig because of the amount of space I'm moving in to I don't know if I'll be able to fit him in.My mother is wanting me to take her bird because he is so old she's afraid he wont make the ten hour trip to where she is moving so I was informed today that I would have to take him with me and I don't know how I'm going to be able to do it, I wont have the space for him or the money to be able to feed him yet I'm supposed to take him no questions asked...I have been working like a mule doing most of the heavy lifting as we have been clearing out the garage because we have to have the house cleaned out and ready to go on the market by next week and I'm sore and stove up from all the heavy work.I've also got to keep the yard cut for free for the Real-estate company who is selling the house for us so it doesn't matter if I'm out on the street I will have to keep coming back and cutting the yard with no lawn mower until the house sells, um how exactly am I supposed to do that when my push mower will be ten hours away can somebody explain that... I seemed to always be put in these kinds of situations where I am made to do something yet I don't have what I need to be able to do it and when that something doesn't get done its somehow my fault.
#Autism Speaks.