Fantasy Metal, My new addiction.lol

LHC's social forum for all topics not hermit crab-related. Get to know your fellow LHC members here!

Crabber85

Post by Crabber85 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:30 am

I'm going to try to do a link to a music video called Through the Fire and Flames.The band has been through a lead singer switch so the lead in this particular video isn't with them anymore. Here is a link to the video.
Hi I have autism so I tend to answer questions very directly and with little emotion so please don't think I'm being rude.
#Autism Speaks.

Topic author
NickB

Post by NickB » Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:47 am

Awesome! You should check out Epica, Rhapsody of Fire and Coheed and Cambria they all have some awesome story's going on!

Crabber85

Post by Crabber85 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:38 am

@NickB,I've already been listening to Rhapsody of Fire and Coheed and Cambria, I like them both but not as much as Dragonforce the band I linked to in my earlier post.lolDragonforce has several good songs but my top three are Through the Fire and The Flames, Cry Thunder and Fury of the Storm.The songs:Operation Ground and Pound, Fairy Tail and Soldiers of the Wasteland are also pretty good listens from the same band.
Hi I have autism so I tend to answer questions very directly and with little emotion so please don't think I'm being rude.
#Autism Speaks.

Topic author
NickB

Post by NickB » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:50 am

Yeah. Dragonforce isn't quite my taste but they are really good.