shells

This is where links to crab-related websites are posted with the opportunity for members to recommend or critique each site. Please be polite, even if you have a complaint. No advertising or introductions by store owners, please. All threads in this forum must be pre-approved by Administrators before being posted.

Mrs.tidwell

shells

Post by Mrs.tidwell » Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:37 am

I have 5 crabs and have no idea what kind they are since I am still new about them and had them for 4 months and very very glad I researched on internet how to take care of the crabs as soon as I got home from Florida bec they would be dead for sure didnt know they required humidty all that so..... My question is what kind shells and where can I get them? Pet stores is toooo expensive for just one. I have 8 extra shells but none ia interestes except the last crab I got from petco he was in painted shell and he changed to the natural shell right away and seems to be only option he had? So pls help me which kind shells crabs would want I have 3 crabs size of quarter in natural shell and 1 in painted shell little bigger than a quarter and realy want him to change to natural shell and one a little bigger than a golf ball so help me!

Topic author
Jimmy

shells

Post by Jimmy » Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:33 am

There are many places to get shells at. Craft stores such as Micheals may carry sewa shells. I got a variety pack from Micheals and it had quite a few usable shells. There is also Deltona Shells and Gifts Shop.com. I got shells form them and am very satisfied with the quality and price. There is also The Hermitcrab Patch.
6 Purple Pinchers: Two E's.
Demon, Cabela's Gimli
San Fransisco Gandalf
Coconut, Stitch
King Kong Junior