Isopod connections still open???

For topics on hermit crab related stores, and member reviews of them. Also for asking where to find an item. Retailers, please read the sticky regarding our rules before posting!

Topic author
ciaraalston

Isopod connections still open???

Post by ciaraalston » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:42 am

I want to order their hanging cocohut with the ladder but every time I attempt to check out it gives me an error.
I checked their Facebook page and they posted in January that they're taking a break and nothing since...
I REALLY wanted that cocohut! It was $9.50 from them, and my local pet stores sell it for $22! Anywhere else I can find it? Or how to get in touch with isopod connection?

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
4 purple pinchers & 2 ecuadorians living a life of luxury in south west Louisiana.
Follow my hermit crab learning journey on instagram! @hermitcrabs_in_the_boot

GotButterflies
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Isopod connections still open???

Post by GotButterflies » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:23 pm

I think Stacey sells the coco hut things on EBay :) I haven't seen her sell on Isopod connection in a long time. I don't remember her eBay name though. Try searching Coconut hermit crab. :)
Truly blessed to have incredible creatures, wonderful friends and my amazing family in my life!! I'm very thankful & grateful for all of them! www.thehealthyhermit.com

Topic author
ciaraalston

Post by ciaraalston » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:37 pm

GotButterflies wrote:I think Stacey sells the coco hut things on EBay :) I haven't seen her sell on Isopod connection in a long time. I don't remember her eBay name though. Try searching Coconut hermit crab. :)
THANK YOU!!!!!!!! ImageImageImageImage
It's the last thing I have left to order for the 55!

4 purple pinchers & 2 ecuadorians living a life of luxury in south west Louisiana.

soilentgringa

Post by soilentgringa » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:41 pm

ciaraalston wrote:
GotButterflies wrote:I think Stacey sells the coco hut things on EBay :) I haven't seen her sell on Isopod connection in a long time. I don't remember her eBay name though. Try searching Coconut hermit crab. :)

I got my coconut hut on amazon.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

GotButterflies
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GotButterflies » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:44 pm

She is wanting one with the ladder. Stacey makes hers with a maple wood ladder. I think that is what she is referring to. :)
Truly blessed to have incredible creatures, wonderful friends and my amazing family in my life!! I'm very thankful & grateful for all of them! www.thehealthyhermit.com

Topic author
ciaraalston

Post by ciaraalston » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:33 pm

soilentgringa wrote:
ciaraalston wrote:

I got my coconut hut on amazon.

Does it have the ladder?

GotButterflies
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GotButterflies » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:02 pm

She does! She makes two half coco huts with a ladder in the middle connecting the two. Then she makes a coco hut with a ladder hanging from it. Her ladders are made from maple wood if I remember correctly. I tried to trade a ton of isopods for them when she sold out of hers.

soilentgringa

Post by soilentgringa » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:20 pm

GotButterflies wrote:She is wanting one with the ladder. Stacey makes hers with a maple wood ladder. I think that is what she is referring to. :)
Mine has a ladder as well. They're sold for birds.

I'm not going to drag personal drama into the group but Stacy hasn't spoken to me in years.

If you're happy with what you get from isopod connection and like their coconut huts then by all means order from them.

The coconuts I've gotten from Amazon have been affordable and just fine so they work for me.

GotButterflies
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GotButterflies » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:40 pm

I ended up getting mine from Petsmart. She didn't want to trade with me. It is what it is. :dontknow:

Topic author
ciaraalston

Post by ciaraalston » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:08 pm

I found one on Amazon
It won't be here until the first week of August though I should have used my father in laws prime account lol

GotButterflies
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GotButterflies » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:09 pm

I LOVE Amazon Prime!!!