ordering shells on amazon?

For topics on hermit crab related stores, and member reviews of them. Also for asking where to find an item. Retailers, please read the sticky regarding our rules before posting!

Topic author
bandaidstealer

ordering shells on amazon?

Post by bandaidstealer » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:09 pm

has anyone ever ordered shells from amazon? if so, are there any sellers you suggest? any sellers i should shy away from? much thanks!

GotButterflies
Administrator
Administrator

Re: ordering shells on amazon?

Post by GotButterflies » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:20 pm

I personally like Richard's Shells (Deltona Shells). Look to the left, under the navigator tab. There you will see a link that says Shopping Resources. You will find lots of shell resources there :)
Truly blessed to have incredible creatures, wonderful friends and my amazing family in my life!! I'm very thankful & grateful for all of them! www.thehealthyhermit.com

Topic author
bandaidstealer

Re: ordering shells on amazon?

Post by bandaidstealer » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:43 pm

Just ordered a South Africa Sarmaticus Turbo Hermit Crab Sea Shell 1 1/2" - 2" (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B016P ... UTF8&psc=1) on Amazon from one of the suggested shopping sites. Since we ended up with the Hermit Crabs out of the blue I am slowly collecting things for their crabitat. Right now there are 4 shells in their tank, but only 1 I think they would consider changing into.

Will check out Richard's as well.

How many shells do you think I should put in their shell shop?