Wonders of the Sea

For topics on hermit crab related stores, and member reviews of them. Also for asking where to find an item. Retailers, please read the sticky regarding our rules before posting!

Topic author
bandaidstealer

Wonders of the Sea

Post by bandaidstealer » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:23 am

Apparently Wonders of the Sea is located a 2 minute drive from where I live... but it is online ordering only. I really don't want to pay their 17% shipping fees for something I could not only drive to, but walk or even ride a bike to. *sigh*

So disappointed. Their showroom pictures are amazing. What is the point of a showroom when you can't show it off to customers?

aussieJJDude
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Wonders of the Sea

Post by aussieJJDude » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:19 am

If you contact the owners they may allow you to pick it up in person... in Australia, businesses that run like that often make exceptions - saves on packing them and potential loss in mail/transit after all, plus happy customer!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Crabs || Fish || Shrimp || Snails || Plants || Insects

25G Nano Freshwater || 64G Freshwater Community || 90G Fancy Goldie Pond || 64G Crabitat
I've never had any problems with 'Impulse Buying'... They're just things I forgot I had planned to get || Self Designated 'HCA Pic Fan' 2012+

AwesomeHermit

Re: Wonders of the Sea

Post by AwesomeHermit » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:12 pm

bandaidstealer wrote:Apparently Wonders of the Sea is located a 2 minute drive from where I live... but it is online ordering only. I really don't want to pay their 17% shipping fees for something I could not only drive to, but walk or even ride a bike to. *sigh*

So disappointed. Their showroom pictures are amazing. What is the point of a showroom when you can't show it off to customers?
That is LITERALLY what happened when I was on vacation and I wanted to go to Naples Sea Shell Company
3 Clypeatus
Goodbye my little E. See you soon.
Crabbing for over two years!