Hello questions

This is where you discuss the conditions of your crabitat -- temperature, humidity, substrate, decorating, etc.

Topic author
Hermie escape artist

Hello questions

Post by Hermie escape artist » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:58 pm

Hermie came up ImageImageagain
So questions ..
I wanna change his tote .. he just came up how long should i wait to switch him up ...

And the mesh took a pic is that the right one? Wanna double check

Another random question if i would use a type of stackable totes .. could i put sand in both layers top and bottom .. somehow make a certain amount of space for him to climb up ... this wasn't my orginal plan i was just gonna make the upper layer just a climbing area but .... why not both ? ... i have a 3 stackable layer tote like ... easiest way to describe is its like stackable totes THANKS!!!!! in advance .. im Back .. lol always feel like um crabie less when my crabbie is down so sad ImageImage

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

AwesomeHermit

Re: Hello questions

Post by AwesomeHermit » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:14 am

I think you would be able to move him to the tote whenever you are ready.
That mesh is the right type of mesh. Just make sure the holes are big enough for them to grip on it.
I do not know about stacking totes since I do not use totes. Congratulations on the successful molt!
One or hopefully two Clypeatus
Goodbye my little E. See you soon.
Bye Fred. You lasted almost 4 years with me. Hope you're with my E now! See you soon Reeba as well. I can't believe I lost you only after a month.
Crabbing for 4 years!

Topic author
Hermie escape artist

Post by Hermie escape artist » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:23 pm

AwesomeHermit wrote:I think you would be able to move him to the tote whenever you are ready.
That mesh is the right type of mesh. Just make sure the holes are big enough for them to grip on it.
I do not know about stacking totes since I do not use totes. Congratulations on the successful molt!
K thanks !

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

AwesomeHermit

Post by AwesomeHermit » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:02 pm

No problem!
One or hopefully two Clypeatus
Goodbye my little E. See you soon.
Bye Fred. You lasted almost 4 years with me. Hope you're with my E now! See you soon Reeba as well. I can't believe I lost you only after a month.
Crabbing for 4 years!