Spring Water

All about freshwater & saltwater - dechlorinators, salt, water bowls, and pool construction & maintenance.

Topic author
IcedPineapple

Spring Water

Post by IcedPineapple » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:07 pm

I just want to double check: spring water is perfectly acceptable as is? Just poured straight from the bottle into the fresh water dish? I am very weary of using our tap water because we have well water and it contains a lot of heavy metals, so spring water seems to be alright to use.

Just to clarify I also use it for their saltwater; I just mix it with Instant Ocean.

wodesorel
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Spring Water

Post by wodesorel » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:34 pm

Spring water, well water and tap water can all be sold as different types of bottled water. There is no regulation on what words they can use. Treating it is always a good choice!
Want to see all my crazy pets? @waywardwaifs on Instagram

Topic author
IcedPineapple

Post by IcedPineapple » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:54 pm

wodesorel wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:34 pm
Spring water, well water and tap water can all be sold as different types of bottled water. There is no regulation on what words they can use. Treating it is always a good choice!
What are some good brands of dechlorinators?
Last edited by IcedPineapple on Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hermiesguardian

Post by Hermiesguardian » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:41 pm

IcedPineapple wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:54 pm
What are some good brands of declorinators?
Prime to dechlorinate. And Instant Ocean for salt added to dechlorinated water.
raising son's dog, Dante. Husky/hound.
Raising daughter's hermit crabs, Shelder, Paras and Derek. Added 2 more of my own (of course) Pete and Stryper. Former mommy to 2 guinea pigs and beloved cat, Nissi