Harry changed shells again!

This is where you discuss shells for your hermit crabs. Not for selling/swapping shells, use Classified Ads for that.

Topic author
Jamison

Harry changed shells again!

Post by Jamison » Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:27 pm

When I got Harry he was in a tiny shell. Soon later he changed into a shell twice the size of his original one. He has changed a billion times since then but then he settled on his favorite green turbo. Since Hagrid sadly died two weeks ago I put in his old shell today. Harry changed into it half an hour later. He looks huge! I don't know what type of is. I will have to check the shell guide :roll: .
2 purple pinchers
1 old dog

I will miss you Lloyd! Good luck up In Hermie Heaven!
You to Hagrid!

hermiwormi

Re: Harry changed shells again!

Post by hermiwormi » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:13 am

Jamison wrote:When I got Harry he was in a tiny shell. Soon later he changed into a shell twice the size of his original one. He has changed a billion times since then but then he settled on his favorite green turbo. Since Hagrid sadly died two weeks ago I put in his old shell today. Harry changed into it half an hour later. He looks huge! I don't know what type of is. I will have to check the shell guide :roll: .
My guys have done this too, changing in and out of shells and then into a green. Now that I know my guys like greens more than the other turbos, I'll get more green turbos as I shop!

5 PPs: Koa, Moja, Siam, Chella, and Ozark