New shells!!![emoji173]

This is where you discuss shells for your hermit crabs. Not for selling/swapping shells, use Classified Ads for that.

Topic author
scuttlecrusty22

New shells!!![emoji173]

Post by scuttlecrusty22 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:20 am

I finally received my shells from Naples!!!ImageImageImage I took y'alls advice and I am really happy with them!Image The biggest on is a muffin snail shell, the two green like ones are pacific turbo and the tan ones are whale eyes!!!ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my LGL158VL using Tapatalk

(Scuttle, Crusty) crabs, (Buster,Ruby) chihuahuas, (Bugs) goat, (Echo) betta fish (Skittles,Sky) parakeets

John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life"

Maddamay32

Re: New shells!!![emoji173]

Post by Maddamay32 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:57 am

Good finds, I want that muffin shell so badly! Everytime I check out naples their out!
8 crabs at the moment "Tarzan, Kermit, Shy guy, Eduardo, Jimbo, Rosa, Diesel, Treaker"

Topic author
scuttlecrusty22

Re: New shells!!![emoji173]

Post by scuttlecrusty22 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:44 am

Maddamay32 wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:57 am
Good finds, I want that muffin shell so badly! Everytime I check out naples their out!
It is a bit large for my crabs at the moment but they might be able to wear it in a few years! :clap:
(Scuttle, Crusty) crabs, (Buster,Ruby) chihuahuas, (Bugs) goat, (Echo) betta fish (Skittles,Sky) parakeets

John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life"

CrabbyLover77

Re: New shells!!!❤

Post by CrabbyLover77 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:00 pm

Yay for shells! They look awesome! If any of your crabbies switch into them you'll have to take a pic.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

"Hunting is not a sport. In a sport, both sides should know they're in the game." -Paul Rodriguez-
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BigBeausBouti ... form-mcnav

Topic author
scuttlecrusty22

Post by scuttlecrusty22 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:44 pm

CrabbyLover77 wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:00 pm
Yay for shells! They look awesome! If any of your crabbies switch into them you'll have to take a pic. Image

I will totally do that!!! :clap: It might take awhile since they are both pretty happy with their current shells. :hlol:

CrabbyLover77

Post by CrabbyLover77 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:05 pm

scuttlecrusty22 wrote: I will totally do that!!! :clap: It might take awhile since they are both pretty happy with their current shells. :hlol:
That's ok lol. Image I'll be hanging around the boards for a long while so I can wait hehe. Image

"Hunting is not a sport. In a sport, both sides should know they're in the game." -Paul Rodriguez-
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BigBeausBouti ... form-mcnav