He’s back!!

This is a forum dedicated to Hermit Crab Association members posting pictures of their crabs and crabitats.

Topic author
Overmountain1

He’s back!!

Post by Overmountain1 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:28 pm

Yay!! Mr EnDoh came back up today; he’s been down since December 14! I couldn’t be more pleased, and from what I’ve seen so far his colors are incredible! I’ll post a ‘color pic’ as soon as he decides to get cleaned up! Now we just gotta wait for Princess and Mr S!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Links

Re: He’s back!!

Post by Links » Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:44 pm

“It’s such a good feeling to know your alive “
Mr Rogers. Haha

Crabby7Crabber

Post by Crabby7Crabber » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:40 pm

Yay! He's so handsome!
Three PPs (Hoodini, Aaron Burr, and Jubali)
Love my deceased baby crabs George Washington, Zero, Domino, Billy, Eduardo, and Shelly too 🥺

Topic author
Overmountain1

He’s back!!

Post by Overmountain1 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:02 pm

Thanks guys! He’s just been snoozing all day, hasn’t moved much, so about as expected. I’m betting he will drink and eat a bit soon, and that should get him perked back up again! I can’t wait to get a good look at him, but he’s not ready to be bothered yet. Image So I’m just waiting til he’s back to his normal first. He’s such a handsome fella!

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkImage

<<—- that violet color on the inside of his Bp is kinda how he is on all his inner surfaces- it’s so pretty! That’s as close to the real color as I can make it anyway, according to my phone’s settings... Can’t wait to share a better pic of him when he’s out more!

Hermiesguardian

Post by Hermiesguardian » Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:31 pm

Overmountain1 wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:28 pm
Yay!! Mr EnDoh came back up today; he’s been down since December 14! I couldn’t be more pleased, and from what I’ve seen so far his colors are incredible! I’ll post a ‘color pic’ as soon as he decides to get cleaned up! Now we just gotta wait for Princess and Mr S!

:banana:
raising son's dog, Dante. Husky/hound.
Raising daughter's hermit crabs, Shelder, Paras and Derek. Added 2 more of my own (of course) Pete and Stryper. Former mommy to 2 guinea pigs and beloved cat, Nissi

Links

Post by Links » Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:13 pm

He’s so cool, that spot is almost fluorescent. What species is he?

Topic author
Overmountain1

Post by Overmountain1 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:29 pm

Thanks! He really is vibrant right now!
He is an Indo, or Coenobita brevimanus

scuttlecrusty22

Post by scuttlecrusty22 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:31 am

So beautiful! :hearts:
(Scuttle, Crusty) crabs, (Buster,Ruby) chihuahuas, (Bugs) goat, (Echo) betta fish (Skittles,Sky) parakeets

John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life"

Topic author
Overmountain1

Post by Overmountain1 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:51 pm

Thank you! He’s been slow to come back around but he is. Now that he’s eaten some, rested, drank some, rested, foraged, and- you guessed it! Rested some more... he’s starting to act and move around more like his usual self. He had me a little concerned at first but he’s just fine now I think. He needs a species buddy! If anyone ever finds a ‘spare’ brevi for me, we would both be so glad to see them. I’m not sure how long it’s been since he’s seen his own species.... (I adopted)

Topic author
Overmountain1

He’s back!!

Post by Overmountain1 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:20 pm

And he’s being a picky eater...ImageImage Whatever the little red/purple bits are, he wasn’t interested, bc he otherwise emptied the section! Hmm... and I think the pepper seeds with it are new too! I had put a mix, along with something else in that section I just gotta remember what cause I’m curious!
I guess I’ve never noticed that sort of thing in there bc there has always been more than one crab- until now. They all 3 went to molt within one week of each other.

*i decided to edit my own rather than add yet another reply and bumping the thread... but I finally had a health check and snapped a few pics. He climbed on me a bit after but I didn’t have the chance to bother him with it then. Image Such a big baby he is. In the good way.
ImageImageImageImage

CrabbyLover77

Post by CrabbyLover77 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:11 pm

Beautiful! Glad he's back to acting more like himself!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

My Pets: 2 Pomeranians, 1 Russian tortoise, fishes/snails(40 gal freshwater aquarium), and 13 hermit crabs.
"Hunting is not a sport. In a sport, both sides should know they're in the game." -Paul Rodriguez-
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BigBeausBouti ... form-mcnav

Links

Post by Links » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:22 pm

Wow! Glad I saw this! It’s crabtastic!

RiNiKy506

Post by RiNiKy506 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:20 pm

I can’t ever get over his BP! My sweet little crabby nephew! Now tell your sister to get her big shelled butt back up here too! Your cousin Shade came up a day or two after you! <3

DevilNDisguise

Post by DevilNDisguise » Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:37 am

He's so pretty, I love his coloring.
1 Bearded Dragon, 1 Guinea Pig, 1 Mouse, 1 Lovebird, 1 Dog, 2 Cats, 2 Rabbits, 2 Frogs, 2 Cockatiels, 2 Budgies & Their 3 Babies, 3 Rats, 4 Hamsters, and Many Hermit Crabs!

Topic author
Overmountain1

Post by Overmountain1 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:43 pm

And one more bc I can’t help it- he was shell shopping tonight, and this one was so pretty on him I had to turn the light on and bug him. Sorry ‘Misser EnD’oh!’ ImageImageImage