Snake plant?

This is where you discuss the conditions of your crabitat -- temperature, humidity, substrate, decorating, etc.

Topic author
LoveTheEarth11

Snake plant?

Post by LoveTheEarth11 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:01 am

Hello!

I have a 45 gal bioactive and LOTS of spare snake plants. I was wondering if they would be good in the crabitat?
I HAVE looked at the safe plant list, even googled it for other people's opinions, and can't find anything. Any help?

Also if anybody knows of some other safe plants? so far I've got: Spider plant, wandering jew, pansy, prayer plant, maidenhair fern, and marimo balls.

Thanks. :crabbigsmile:
5 PP hermit crabs: Coconut, Blackberry, Huckleberry, pomoganet, Apricot & Pineapple | Cockatiel: Luna Quaker parrot: kiwi| 1 bearded dragon: Copper | 3 alligator lizards | 2 rats: Latte, Cinder | | 1 crested gecko: Papaya | 200 bettas (I breed) | 164 pacific tree frog tadepoles

aussieJJDude
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Snake plant?

Post by aussieJJDude » Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:42 am

I would say a tentative yes. I've come into contact with a member that has a snakeplant with their crabs for a good couple of months... (sorry cant remember the exact timeframe :/ ) without issues.

Try to keep it pesticide free, and potted so once the crabs do trash it, can be removed with ease.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

|| Avid Aquarist Addict (2007) || Crazy Crabbing Connoisseur (2012) || Amateur Aroid Admirer (2014) ||

"She’s there, she’s upright, and she’s wigged" ~ Trixie
Infrequently on due to studies