Maryville TN 3 small crabs need a home.

Please create a new topic about your hermit crab(s) needing rehomed. Topic titles must start with city and state.

Moderators: HCA Adoptions, Staff Accounts

Topic author
Hermiesguardian

Post by Hermiesguardian » Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:18 pm

It's the Knoxville area. I actually don't have them. A friend got them on vacation and when I saw that on facebook, I kinda freaked out. I contacted her, told her I have experience and can help her set up a crabitat. All her supplies are mine or I purchased them for her. (She did reimburse me) 10 gal tank. Digital therm/hygrometer. She's not happy having crabs. Asked if I would take them back. I said I would. Now we just have to wait till all 3 are up at the same time. I really don't want anymore crabs than what I have. I'll keep them if I have to though.
raising son's dog, Dante. Husky/hound.
Raising daughter's hermit crabs, Shelder, Paras and Derek. Added 2 more of my own (of course) Pete and Stryper. Former mommy to 2 guinea pigs and beloved cat, Nissi

Megantron

Re: Maryville TN 3 small crabs need a home.

Post by Megantron » Wed May 06, 2020 9:07 am

Hi there,

I live near Charlotte NC, however this summer I'll he traveling to Louisville KY, my route looks like it will be close to your location.

I can take the crabs in, if you are still needing a home.
I'll be in that area the weekend of june 6th.

Overmountain1

Post by Overmountain1 » Wed May 06, 2020 8:05 pm

Hi there- I live right up here by Bristol, I’d be happy to take the little guys, unless previous poster would like them and has first claim. However we are really close to each other so it would be a simple thing. Y’all just decide and let me know.

Edit; I just mean as soon as they’re back up we can schedule it pretty quickly, and I work for myself. Thanks!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Topic author
Hermiesguardian

Post by Hermiesguardian » Thu May 07, 2020 12:07 am

Megantron wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 9:07 am
Hi there,

I live near Charlotte NC, however this summer I'll he traveling to Louisville KY, my route looks like it will be close to your location.

I can take the crabs in, if you are still needing a home.
I'll be in that area the weekend of june 6th.
Thank you! What kind of set up do you have now? How long have you been crabbing?
Raising daughter's hermit crabs, Shelder, Paras and Derek. Added 2 more of my own (of course) Pete and Stryper. Former mommy to 2 guinea pigs and beloved cat, Nissi

Topic author
Hermiesguardian

Post by Hermiesguardian » Thu May 07, 2020 12:09 am

Overmountain1 wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 8:05 pm
Hi there- I live right up here by Bristol, I’d be happy to take the little guys, unless previous poster would like them and has first claim. However we are really close to each other so it would be a simple thing. Y’all just decide and let me know. Image

Edit; I just mean as soon as they’re back up we can schedule it pretty quickly, and I work for myself. Thanks!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you! I've seen you on here often. What kind of set up do you have?

Megantron

Post by Megantron » Thu May 07, 2020 9:19 am

Hermiesguardian wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 12:07 am
Thank you! What kind of set up do you have now? How long have you been crabbing?
I have been crabbing for almost 4 years (I believe). I have a 65 gallon, salt and fresh water pools, deep substrate, play sand and eco earth, I keep my tank humid, I follow all the guidelines, fresh food, etc.

If it works out better with the other poster, I wont be offended! Whatever is best for the crabs lol!

Topic author
Hermiesguardian

Post by Hermiesguardian » Thu May 07, 2020 11:55 pm

Megantron wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 9:19 am
I have been crabbing for almost 4 years (I believe). I have a 65 gallon, salt and fresh water pools, deep substrate, play sand and eco earth, I keep my tank humid, I follow all the guidelines, fresh food, etc.

If it works out better with the other poster, I wont be offended! Whatever is best for the crabs lol!
👍

Brittd3

Post by Brittd3 » Wed May 13, 2020 7:09 pm

Hello. I live in Knoxville and I’m looking to adopt crabs. I have a 30 gallon tank set up and ready for crabs. I don’t have any crabs but I’ve done significant research and I would love to adopt when they’re up and ready for homes.