Not really new but reintroduction...

Please post here if you are a new crab owner and someone will be along shortly to welcome you to the HCA! This is also the place to welcome new crabbies to your clan!

Topic author
anotherashley14

Not really new but reintroduction...

Post by anotherashley14 » Mon May 18, 2020 2:46 pm

Hey everyone! I was on LHC many many moons ago. Unfortunately, I have no memory of my username or access to the original email, so for all intents and purposes, I'm new here!

I have been keeping crabs for about 8 years now. I currently only have one, a PP named Hagrid. We just celebrated his 7th anniversary with us! He's in a 20G right now, but I've recently decided to get the 50G crabitat back up and running and start a new cast. He's been all alone since we lost his 2 buddies in February. They had been with us 3 years.

I'm super excited to get back into it and to be a part of the forum (again-ish)! 😁 Feel free to ask me any questions if you like. I suck at talking about myself, lol.

AwesomeHermit

Re: Not really new but reintroduction...

Post by AwesomeHermit » Mon May 18, 2020 3:57 pm

Welcome back!
One or hopefully two Clypeatus
Goodbye my little E. See you soon.
Bye Fred. You lasted almost 4 years with me. Hope you're with my E now! See you soon Reeba as well. I can't believe I lost you only after a month.
Crabbing for 4 years!

Topic author
anotherashley14

Post by anotherashley14 » Mon May 18, 2020 4:06 pm

Thank you!!!

GotButterflies
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GotButterflies » Wed May 20, 2020 10:54 am

Welcome back to the HCA! :)
Truly blessed to have incredible creatures, wonderful friends and my amazing family in my life!! I'm very thankful & grateful for all of them! www.thehealthyhermit.com