Hermit Crab Needs a New Home ~ Virginia

Please create a new topic about your hermit crab(s) needing rehomed. Topic titles must start with city and state.

Moderators: HCA Adoptions, Staff Accounts

Topic author
Isabelle

Hermit Crab Needs a New Home ~ Virginia

Post by Isabelle » Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:36 pm

I have two hermit crabs that I was given awhile ago. They have changed shells once. Here are all the supplies the hermit crabs will come with: 10 gallon tank with mesh top, reptile heating pad, daytime lamp, multiple varieties of food, salt and fresh water conditioner, storage bin, water and food bowls, tank decoration and extra shells. I would feel horrible just getting rid of them. I want these crabs to go to a good home! Please message me if you are interested. I am located in the northern Virginia area near Chantilly.

avocadocrabbies

Re: Hermit Crab Needs a New Home

Post by avocadocrabbies » Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:54 pm

Isabelle wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:36 pm
I have two hermit crabs that I was given awhile ago. They have changed shells once. Here are all the supplies the hermit crabs will come with: 10 gallon tank with mesh top, reptile heating pad, daytime lamp, multiple varieties of food, salt and fresh water conditioner, storage bin, water and food bowls, tank decoration and extra shells. I would feel horrible just getting rid of them. I want these crabs to go to a good home! Please message me if you are interested. I am located in the northern Virginia area near Chantilly.
I originally saw this post and did not reply because I am Scarsdale NY (quite far unfortunately) but have you found a home for them yet? There might be a way to work something out...
four crabbies: Pool Guy, Karen, Hurricane Sandy, Igor- 3 PPs and an E :)

SixBitSamurai

Post by SixBitSamurai » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:41 pm

Hello I live in western Massachusetts I ve to hermits living in my home had them as roommates for just over seven years I am willing to take on some friends to grow there colony Image

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

fastirelang

Post by fastirelang » Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:28 pm

Isabelle wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:36 pm

Hi! Have you found a home for your hermits yet? I live in central NC and am interested :) you can reply or email me at fastielang at gmail.com

Gulley17

Post by Gulley17 » Sat May 23, 2020 8:07 am

Has your crab found a new home yet? We live in Alexandria, VA and are looking to find a new friend for our little crab Waffle.

I like pets

Re: Hermit Crab Needs a New Home ~ Virginia

Post by I like pets » Wed May 27, 2020 3:23 pm

Hello, I was wondering if the crabs are still available for adoption. I would love to adopt them. I am located in Alexandria, Virginia and am prepared to make the trip to any location of your choice if possible.