Food and water dishes

For topics on hermit crab related stores, and member reviews of them. Also for asking where to find an item. Retailers, please read the sticky regarding our rules before posting!

Topic author
hermie3

Food and water dishes

Post by hermie3 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:11 pm

I've seen in pictures of some crabitats some neat food and water dishes. I've clicked on a lot of the sellers listed in the shopping guide and I've tried searching on Etsy for hermit crab food and water dishes, but no luck yet.

Some food dishes I saw had multiple small compartments to put a variety of food flavors in. Some water dishes had ramps to climb in and out of. Some looked homemade (tupperware and mesh), but some looked like someone with a little skill created them and were pretty cute. Do any of you have sources of cute and functional hermit crab dishes for food and water?

Thanks!

GotButterflies
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Food and water dishes

Post by GotButterflies » Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:36 pm

Mary Akers sells food dishes that are unique - she also sells ramps for the water pools. Her store is EarthWaterFireStudio : https://www.etsy.com/shop/EarthWaterFir ... f=usf_2020
Truly blessed to have incredible creatures, wonderful friends and my amazing family in my life!! I'm very thankful & grateful for all of them! www.thehealthyhermit.com