2 Crabs for Rehoming in the Los Angeles Area

Please create a new topic about your hermit crab(s) needing rehomed. Topic titles must start with city and state.

Moderators: HCA Adoptions, Staff Accounts

Topic author
jclee

2 Crabs for Rehoming in the Los Angeles Area

Post by jclee » Fri May 31, 2024 1:55 am

Location (nearest large city, state, country):
Los Angeles, CA - San Fernando Valley

How Far Will You Travel?:
Up to 40 minutes; pick-up preferred.

Would You Be Willing to Ship? (Applicable in the USA Only):
No

Number of Crabs, Size of The Crabs, and Species If Known:
2 jumbo purple pinchers. Adopters do not have to adopt both at once.
I have spare supplies (shells, food, fake plants and other décor, substrate) that I can sell at time of pickup; supply availability depends on how many crabs you adopt and how many I have left in my care. (I.e., Do I still some supplies for the crabs remaining in my care, or am I rehoming them all at once and no longer using any of the supplies.) If you are interested in supplies, please let me know when you contact me with an adoption query.

Adoption or Supply Fee Being Asked (If Any):
$0
Supply prices are negotiable, and once all crabs are rehomed, some supplies are likely to be cheap/free.

Contact Method:
I Would Like to Be Contacted By Email or PM
email- instructorjclee[at]gmail.com or PM
email is preferred and likely to get a faster reply

Any Other Information:
I have been a crabber for a very long time, and I would like these crabs to go to someone with experience and an already-established set up. While I am getting out of hermit crab keeping, I am not in a rush. (I have slowly been rehoming a larger collection over the past year.) I may ask to see photos of your crabs and their enclosure and/or ask questions about crab care to screen prospective adopters.

Since I am willing to take my time with this, I will update/repost adoption needs if I decide that I am ready to travel farther distances or consider shipping, etc.
You can see my critters here:
https://www.instagram.com/profjcscritters/