Hermie's Kitchen

For topics on hermit crab related stores, and member reviews of them. Also for asking where to find an item. Retailers, please read the sticky regarding our rules before posting!

Topic author
Hermie225

Hermie's Kitchen

Post by Hermie225 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:02 am

Got in my order from Hermies Kitchen yesterday!! Image
Sorry the pics are sideways, can't rotate them for some reason.
Very happy with my order, sure can tell its fresh because P U lol. Lasts nights buffet for one included - Popcorn, Sally's Veggie Salad, Hermies Seafood Platter, Chicken Dinner, Normans Nut Mix, and two shells one of worm castings and the other half calcium mix half healing food- the shells will be available at all times.
And this is what it looked like this morning Image
For one crabbie he sure made a MESS lol Looks like we are both happy with Hermie's Kitchen Image Already picking out my next order Image

Edited to add- Hibiscus was also fed, forgot to add that to the list lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KayedeeLove<3

Re: Hermie's Kitchen

Post by KayedeeLove<3 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:29 am

Yay!! Happy Hermies!!

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

Giner13

Post by Giner13 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:41 am

I do love Hermie's Kitchen!!
Reminds me that I need to place an order!!!

PTCrabs

Post by PTCrabs » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:21 pm

I'm waiting on my sample order...can't wait! :-)

Kermie16

Post by Kermie16 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:34 pm

Hermie225 wrote:Got in my order from Hermies Kitchen yesterday!! Image
Sorry the pics are sideways, can't rotate them for some reason.
Very happy with my order, sure can tell its fresh because P U lol. Lasts nights buffet for one included - Popcorn, Sally's Veggie Salad, Hermies Seafood Platter, Chicken Dinner, Normans Nut Mix, and two shells one of worm castings and the other half calcium mix half healing food- the shells will be available at all times.
And this is what it looked like this morning Image
For one crabbie he sure made a MESS lol Looks like we are both happy with Hermie's Kitchen Image Already picking out my next order Image

Edited to add- Hibiscus was also fed, forgot to add that to the list lol.

Wow! Looks like u got a fabulous selection! We got the sampler PP pack from Hermies Kitchen - haven't been able to try them all out yet since the hermies decided to go for a molt! We love Hermies Kitchen and also Crabotanicals!!! Fantastic quality yummies and everything was so nicely packed! Love the after dinner pics! :hlol:

Topic author
Hermie225

Post by Hermie225 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:02 pm

Popcorn was a hit. They went to town on just the normal, I haven't even tried any of the flavored samples I got. Chicken dinner, seafood platter, and popcorn seem to be the favorites so far. I've offered: popcorn, Sally's veggie, peanut, walnut, cashew, hibiscus, two different granola mixes, bee pollen, blueberry, timmys surf and turf, 5 seed blend, and calcium/worm casting available all the time. They've already polished off a whole shell of worm casting in the past 3 days!
Very pleased with my order and the crabs seem thrilled as well, so I went and placed another order today

Topic author
Hermie225

Post by Hermie225 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:18 pm

Kermie16 wrote: Wow! Looks like u got a fabulous selection! We got the sampler PP pack from Hermies Kitchen - haven't been able to try them all out yet since the hermies decided to go for a molt! We love Hermies Kitchen and also Crabotanicals!!! Fantastic quality yummies and everything was so nicely packed! Love the after dinner pics! :hlol:
I got the PP sampler also I love the selection in it, think I'm going to try the Sir Pinchy raspberries tonight. Also good luck with your molters, at least you know they'll have a smorgasbord of yummys when they resurface Image

Kermie16

Post by Kermie16 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:19 pm

Very cool! Thanks!! I saw one molter come up but it was like "whoops, I didn't mean to do that!"
And went back down! Lol!

Hdale85

Post by Hdale85 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:48 am

I just placed a 60 dollar order with them, I'll post pics when they arrive. I orderd the 50 sample pack, 2 lage bags of moss, the healing pack, and a purple pincher small bag pack.