Hermies Kitchen

For topics on hermit crab related stores, and member reviews of them. Also for asking where to find an item. Retailers, please read the sticky regarding our rules before posting!

Topic author
PTCrabs

Hermies Kitchen

Post by PTCrabs » Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:12 pm

Just got my first order from Hermies Kitchen and omg I'm so excited!!!! It's so fresh and looks like they will love it! It's a sample so I can check out a lot of flavors and see which ones they love but even so, it's A LOT of food! Very happy! Thank you to everyone who suggested them!

Last edited by PTCrabs on Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JulesRolyCrab

Re: Hermies Kitchen

Post by JulesRolyCrab » Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:57 pm

I'm getting tempted to order, lol. Did you purchase the 20 sample pack?? And it was a good amount?
Haha sorry I get a bit intense making sure it's worth it! :D

KayedeeLove<3

Post by KayedeeLove<3 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:47 pm

My crabs love them Jules... In fact they shorted me on my first order accidentally. They sent me the rest of the order and stuffed as many extras they could in the package! This almost never happens as u can see by the reviews... When it did they over killed to make up for it. In fact idk if they can see your cart before you follow through with a purchase but they sent me most of what is on my next order in larger bags than what i ordered! They are amazing!

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

JulesRolyCrab

Post by JulesRolyCrab » Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:09 pm

Awesome, thanks!! :D

Topic author
PTCrabs

Post by PTCrabs » Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:07 pm

Sorry, I'm just now seeing this...they Love it! And yes it's a good amount...it will last me a long time with only 2 small crabs. I attached a pic of what I ordered.Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk