Review - Live Hermit Crabs.com

For topics on hermit crab related stores, and member reviews of them. Also for asking where to find an item. Retailers, please read the sticky regarding our rules before posting!

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:48 pm

Yay, this is great! I've been looking for E's for a while, and this site has them in the tiny size, which I really wanted! I can't wait!

Topic author
eregel

Post by eregel » Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:07 pm

Just as a followup - the box stayed hot through the 3rd day. I was really impressed with the packaging.

Dog Lips

Post by Dog Lips » Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:04 pm

Arg! My Birthday is in 2 days and If they DO ship to Canada (I asked them and they said they'll check)....So I could totally use the money for some crabs.

But here's 2 things stopping me :(

1. Tank is Full!

2. Tank Renovations
^^^^^^^^^^^^|II ___
| ______________ l '|""";..,l ____
|_…_…______===|= _|__|…, ] |=
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:09 pm

I sooooo want some E's. My biggest concern is that I'm in Houston and it's going to be 80F tomorrow. What happens if they ship from cold to warm? I wonder if the outside temp affects the inside temp?

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:45 pm

I got way too excited and just ordered 6 E's and 6 Strawberries, I just couldn't wait on Petco.

Now I am under pressure to get my new tank set up...first I have to buy it. eeks. :lol:

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:32 am

Well I went to order some micro E's. Placed my order, didn't get an e-mail for a week. So I sent them one, the shipping for 2 was $60, which I really really thought was way to expensive, so I canceled. Good thing too because they said they had them in stock, but 3 weeks later, they e-mailed me after I e-mailed to cancel the order and it turns out they were out of them anyway.

:( No E's for me

SebbyCrab

Post by SebbyCrab » Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:26 pm

I got 3 small E's and 3 small straws from these guys, they pitched in a freebie of each since it took them almost 2 weeks to get the order out because of weather. All of my guys have since molted with me, and are doing peachy.

Packaging was the same, and when I got my kids their heating pack was just starting to cool. [of course they were shipped from NY to IL and I was refreshing the tracking system like a fiend every few hours.]
PP's, E's, Straws, Violas