LiveHermitCrabs.com

For topics on hermit crab related stores, and member reviews of them. Also for asking where to find an item. Retailers, please read the sticky regarding our rules before posting!

mom23

Re: LiveHermitCrabs.com

Post by mom23 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:38 am

I did. Last time I got an email it said August would shipping out this week if she was still on schedule or could be next week. July started going out last week, but I'm not sure if she's on schedule.
It's a full house now! 8 straws, 7 pp, 5 indos, 5 ruggies, 3 violas, 4 fish, 1 dog, 3 kids, 1 husband and me!

Ammolite

Post by Ammolite » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:06 am

CrabbyJ wrote:Did anyone here order in August?
I order in the end of August (8/27). When I emailed her two weeks ago, she said that it would be about another four weeks before I received my order. She also said that she HOPED to send the crabs out before the end of November/beginning of December. If I don't receive the crabs by Thanksgiving, I'll probably cancel. Cyber-Monday onward turns into package-palooza in my area (I live in a large city, lots of houses close together), and we've had orders go to the wrong houses a few times during the holiday season (and the rest of the year... don't get me started on the time the neighbors almost ate our Edible Arrangements). The last thing I want (or need) is for the crabs to be returned because the neighbors three blocks down got them (almost happened with a MINI SERVER my fiance ordered), or left outside for hours at the wrong address in the cold and potential snow (yes, the news media is predicting SNOW this week).

Can you tell I'm getting frustrated?
10 PP's and 1 Indo:
PP's - Lordy, Lady, Squire, Khaleesi, Ko, Pirate, Scurvy Dog, Hamburg, Berks, and Franklin
Indo - Biscuit

mom23

Post by mom23 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:10 am

It's supposed to snow tonight in MO! Nothing substantial but still the high tomorrow is 37 and the low 18. Brrr! I just emailed her so we'll see if I get a response.
It's a full house now! 8 straws, 7 pp, 5 indos, 5 ruggies, 3 violas, 4 fish, 1 dog, 3 kids, 1 husband and me!

CrabbyJ

Post by CrabbyJ » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:43 pm

From what I heard from others August orders should ship this week and next IF she has shipped the rest of July's orders.
Last edited by CrabbyJ on Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CrabbyJ

Post by CrabbyJ » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:47 pm

Hope everything works out for you!
Last edited by CrabbyJ on Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CrabbyJ

Post by CrabbyJ » Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:56 am

The Exo Babies come next week!!!!!
Last edited by CrabbyJ on Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mom23

Post by mom23 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:26 am

Mine too! :cheer:

Ammolite

Post by Ammolite » Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:33 pm

Unfortunately, I have not heard anything yet. Looks like I'm canceling, since if they're not coming next week it means they're coming Thanksgiving week or later. I'll email her, but I doubt it will make a difference.

I hope everything works out well for everyone else!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
10 PP's and 1 Indo:
PP's - Lordy, Lady, Squire, Khaleesi, Ko, Pirate, Scurvy Dog, Hamburg, Berks, and Franklin
Indo - Biscuit

mom23

Post by mom23 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:18 pm

I would definitely email her!

CrabbyJ

Post by CrabbyJ » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:10 pm

Good luck and let us know, heck she could be shipping yours this week to!!!
Last edited by CrabbyJ on Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ammolite

Post by Ammolite » Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:57 pm

I (finally) heard back from LHC. Good news - My crabs are shipping out tomorrow, and should arrive Thursday! I'm SO glad they aren't coming Thanksgiving week, as I just found-out I'm cooking most of dinner for the first time. I'll try and take/post pictures when the arrive.
10 PP's and 1 Indo:
Indo - Biscuit

CrabbyJ

Post by CrabbyJ » Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:05 pm

Ammolite wrote:I (finally) heard back from LHC. Good news - My crabs are shipping out tomorrow, and should arrive Thursday! I'm SO glad they aren't coming Thanksgiving week, as I just found-out I'm cooking most of dinner for the first time. I'll try and take/post pictures when the arrive.
GREAT!! So glad your getting them this week as well! Please keep us posted!! So glad you did not have to cancel!! :)
Last edited by CrabbyJ on Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mom23

Post by mom23 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:19 pm

Mine are coming Thursday too...she said there is a small chance they could show up tomorrow. I'm having them shipped to my grandma's house since she will be home all day both days. Luckily I have a cool grandma that loves new things and in her 85 years she's never had a live animal mailed to her house. She cracks me up. I will post pics too as soon as I can.

CrabbyJ

Post by CrabbyJ » Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:29 pm

WOOT WOOT!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Our babies are coming!!!!!
Last edited by CrabbyJ on Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CrabbyJ

Post by CrabbyJ » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:06 am

Just got the crabs a half hour ago!
Last edited by CrabbyJ on Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.