My Deltona order! And a little Etsy!

For topics on hermit crab related stores, and member reviews of them. Also for asking where to find an item. Retailers, please read the sticky regarding our rules before posting!

Topic author
mariilene

My Deltona order! And a little Etsy!

Post by mariilene » Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:35 pm

Hey everyone! I got my Deltona order in today and it's awesome!! So I'm doing my crabber duty and giving you all of the info! ;) The total of this order, without shipping, was about $17 after the 20% off coupon code. Enjoy!

Now Etsy! I got these little Nerites for a dollar from a seller called LulusSecrets. She's near the coast in WA and sells ocean decor and such. Lots of shells! And $2.95 shipping to TX! The shells are super pretty and aren't drilled or anything. The largest one in the little box measured to have a half-inch opening.

3 Small PPs: Itty, Princess, and Tonka!
Plus fishies, shrimps, a frog, and a Sphynx named Horace!

Breeezy

Re: My Deltona order! And a little Etsy!

Post by Breeezy » Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:21 pm

Those are great prices from what I have seen! Were the measurements pretty accurate?
4 Purple Pinchers (Hodor, Spree, Rosie, Leonardo, and Lucy), 1 Strawberry (Denver), 4 Ecuadorians (Dexter, Leeloo, Ghost, and Dr. Zoidberg)
1 Pembroke Welsh Corgi (Thorin)

Topic author
mariilene

Post by mariilene » Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:56 pm

It was awesome! And I'd have to look at the invoice again, but I think those were pretty well in the range. The measurements I wrote down are the ranges of the actual shells I received, if that helps any!
3 Small PPs: Itty, Princess, and Tonka!
Plus fishies, shrimps, a frog, and a Sphynx named Horace!

Breeezy

Post by Breeezy » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:02 pm

Will definitely have to peak over there for my next shell order! I think I've got plenty for the time being, but my tinys are growing fast!
4 Purple Pinchers (Hodor, Spree, Rosie, Leonardo, and Lucy), 1 Strawberry (Denver), 4 Ecuadorians (Dexter, Leeloo, Ghost, and Dr. Zoidberg)
1 Pembroke Welsh Corgi (Thorin)

AcerCrab

Post by AcerCrab » Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:43 pm

I put in an order yesterday. Their prices are much better than the shells I picked out at the Shell Factory over the holidays. I will see when they arrive if the openings match what they suggested. They have 20% off sale right now. They don't ship outside the U.S. or its territories.
Mum to 2 kids, 2 dogs, 2 cats, 2 rats and 6 hermies in our CrabiFrat (a fraternity of little greek crabs wearing togas).