Naples and MyGann

For topics on hermit crab related stores, and member reviews of them. Also for asking where to find an item. Retailers, please read the sticky regarding our rules before posting!

Topic author
ashleyandanimals

Naples and MyGann

Post by ashleyandanimals » Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:20 pm

I received two orders of shells today!

First Naples:

Packaging was great! I paid the extra two dollars and change for priority shipping and got them in 3 days.

I ordered a few individual shells-little but different style for my E or possibly others to try for a change:

Also ordered the small turbo group:

And large turbo group:

I feel like all of the turbos in the large could have been on the larger in-some were almost the same size as some of the small ones. Pleased with the quality although I wish a few had been prettier.

MyGann

Packaging great overall. Shipping free and it was priority as well! The shells were in individual plastic bags in a well newspaper cushioned box. The ones from Naples were individually wrapped and cushioned. The shells were all intact though, and the box marked fragile, so no complaints.

I ordered 9 shells total from 2 to 4 inches overall length-not shell opening.
They are gorgeous! Most are way too big for my guys right now, but I knew that when I ordered.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I do my best to spoil all of my pets! :)

meg_and_the_zoo

Re: Naples and MyGann

Post by meg_and_the_zoo » Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:52 pm

That's good to hear about MyGann! I just ordered 2 turbos (twins to a couple of yours ) today from them.

Zoo mom of 3 cats, a dog, a fish and 4 crabs (Balla, Spot, Twitch & Big Shug)

emceedi

Post by emceedi » Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:39 pm

I got giant shells from them too! It was a mistake, but it was my fault. I didn't measure what I needed and just guessed.

They're beautiful and I'm hoping someone grows into them.
Six PPs and four Es!

soilentgringa

Post by soilentgringa » Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:38 am

@emceedi Really, Queen?! Lol sorry I had to! Bianca Del Rio for life!
How large are your shells from mygann? I love getting shells from them; I need some more large ones.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

emceedi

Post by emceedi » Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:03 pm

soilentgringa wrote:@emceedi Really, Queen?! Lol sorry I had to! Bianca Del Rio for life!
How large are your shells from mygann? I love getting shells from them; I need some more large ones.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
Haha! Bianca has set the bar pretty high for all future queens, but I think this is a conversation for a different forum :P

I made a mistake. I'm remembering now that I got my giant turbos from Deltona Seashells.
Six PPs and four Es!